• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is the best Mossberg 590 mounted light?

Mcap

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2022
AZ
What is the best Mossberg 590 mounted light?
I am looking at the Streamlight TL Racker
Thanks

1683749191895.jpeg

Post in Scatterguns and sidearms or we're all going to tell you to keep drinking Bud Light....

Sheesh... don't these 'tards even 'think' about looking around to determine where to post things any more.

Or are they here after 8 weeks to shill Mossberg lights they are selling from their parents' basements.

Sirhr

In 2015 there were not a lot of options so I put a Streamlight TLR-1S, 69210, on mine with their magazine tube mount, 69901. Haven't looked at what is out there because I have been pleased with this setup. The light is quite bright and is a nice balance between flood and beam. Of course that is subjective. NOTE: If you use this mount you have to order two (2) and cut the Picatinny Rail section off of one of the mounts and fasten it to the mount you will use. Stack them. This allows clearance for Mossberg's sling mount and also the Magpul forend in my case. Zoom in on the mount in the third picture and you will see the rail sections stacked. Like I said there is probably something else out there now but I haven't looked.

P8250025.JPG

P8250027.JPG

P1010029.JPG

Reactions: Mcap and 91Eunozs
the largest light I seem to see is only 1200 lumin which is hardly worth the effort you need more someone in the 10 to 20 million lumin
like this
1683853972987.jpeg

now you got some light ...