• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What is the latest on S&B 5-25x56 PMII LT H58

DeltaOneSix

Instructor
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2012
Columbus, GA
The CM CCW MTC version, in FDE/tan. Larue has the combo deal however they are showing as NOT available at this time. Is S&B still shipping them out? or replaced them with something else. Looking at one of these for my next scope purchase. Thanks.

Re: What is the latest on S&B 5-25x56 PMII LT H58

I just returned from being in Germany for a few weeks and I can tell you they are working overtime trying to fill back orders right now. PSR deliveries need to be made as well and all resources are being utilized for filling pre-existing orders.

They are comng, it just may take a little longer.

Contact veteran tactical. I know he has h58 and h59 in stock, just know sure if is you exact preference

I was quoted 20 week wait times and that they were now installing H59s instead of the H58s.

Veteran Tactical has 3-20's not 5-25's. I would be surprised if a S&B 5-25 H59 even existed right now. An H58 would also be worth its weight in gold.

He is a great guy to do business with though I will tell you that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MaximumVelocity</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Veteran Tactical has 3-20's not 5-25's. I would be surprised if a S&B 5-25 H59 even existed right now. An H58 would also be worth its weight in gold.

He is a great guy to do business with though I will tell you that. </div></div>

I have a 5-25 with H-59. Its the newer tan one.

Do they make these in black? Just curious...

I haven't seen them in black only the RAL8000 tan. Plan to order one with the H59 for my TAC 300 which is being built.