• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

what is the number one sniper rifle

marduk185

take my karma boom
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2009
tantric thrust
i am an experienced operator and have recently been asked to head up a uber secret team of snipers for an upcoming engagement.
i am wondering if any real snipers can tell me what is the best rifle for this task to outfit my team.
for the last few missions in country we rocked mossberg .270's wearing bsa mildots to good use.
is there something better or should we just spend our agencies dime on more training rounds?
please dont say hk anything because we know these are trash and will not buy them. thanks.

Re: what is the number one sniper rifle

HK anything.

Dude, ur trying too hard. Make it a little more subtle.

east texas assualt rifles are now in vouge.......get 'em while you can ...cause all the stimulus monies are being spent in Vegas on them new tri-Angular barreled mini-gunz.....

shot show got impossible pricing

Murduk185, You might also want to ask who sells the best weed in Missouri so you can be prepaired when the shit gets deep.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">those Accuracy International thing fail, so they're out
</div></div>

well i was just at dick's and the expert in the gun department said he wouldnt go with any accurate innernashinal rifles and they dont even sellem at cabelas last i checked. i think our mall will be safer from the skinhead teens if my team and i can update our current inventory. thnks for the heads up force multitool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hgr2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Murduk185, You might also want to ask who sells the best weed in Missouri so you can be prepaired when the shit gets deep. </div></div> That would be me sir.

I had a drunk guy at a bar educate me about the 338 Leupold rifle he was gonna get for when the SHTF. Apparently anyone can shoot to 1000yd with it.... And this is in Western Washington, where you'd have to be in a helicopter to shoot 1000yd... I thought my head was going to explode.
Jason

Why not a 22LR (one heck of a sniperin' cartridge) in a 32" long barrel?? Oh, and don't forget the 375/408 Cheytac system for those super long range shots (im thinking those nasty like 25+ meter shots!), and why not just leave the barrel at home? It's kinda a heavy barrel to hump around all over the parking lot of the mall nearest you, and not quite long enough anyways...

But seriously, what's the point of this thread?

I would say prolly one of those lightweight rossi single shot rifles chambered in 300 win mag that way you wouldn't have to worry about recoil all that much then go to wal mart and get you some clamp style bb gun bases and rings after this go get you about a 6x24x60 barska to sit on top and you'll be set to go
LMAO

STOP! Situation Handled! It's right here:
22_hornet-714x479.jpg

Light, compact, and has a collapsible stock. Who needs optics? You got killer irons on this baby.

that dont look real ergonometrical. doesnt it need a vertical foregrip and some slotted surfaces to screw on lights or "lasers?" does that perticular rifle have higher capcity clips available? i do like the collapsible stock as we on our team tend to wear plate carriers with at least 2 sets of sapis in there. what caliber does it come in deadnbrkn84? i hear that 5.56 is not nearly enuf lethality for stopping these terrorists and would prefer it at least in 338 leupold for better terminal performince. my team can only use the very best.

Looks like another Youtube video!! I don't know where in Missouri Marduk is, but if it's on the west side I'm sure there is a bit of snow by now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PittsDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snowed in again Marduke?
</div></div>

yes...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a joke right?? </div></div>
I do indeed hope so..

I use the same BSA's on my throwing stars

Marduk, I sympethize for you, I too have been in your Oakley boots. Back a few moons ago when I was gettin my team together for the invasion of manchuria (dont bother googling, it was too black op) I was at a crossroads on how to equip my guys with the best kit for the missions we would be to divuldge in. We needed a rifle that was less than 3 lbs loaded (so we could halo with it), could fire effictively to at least 2,600 meters, and could be modified to shoot blowdarts once on the ground (ammo in abundance in country). Well guys on here came through and we got what we were lookin for. Look up a guy named lost marine, he is super secret squirrel and will get ya hooked up. How'd that one particular deployment go you ask, well you never read about it so we must've done sumthin right. Toodles

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i am an experienced operator and have recently been asked to head up a uber secret team of snipers for an upcoming engagement.
i am wondering if any real snipers can tell me what is the best rifle for this task to outfit my team.
for the last few missions in country we rocked mossberg .270's wearing bsa mildots to good use.
is there something better or should we just spend our agencies dime on more training rounds?
please dont say hk anything because we know these are trash and will not buy them. thanks. </div></div>
LMAO way to top the newb toppers!

I jist dont know if there is sumfin out thar guud enuff fer yer teem of snippers. may b yorta git yer selvs sum subsonic beebee's fer that thar red ryder they rekomended..

the flea markits usually have marshmello shooters and rubber band shooters

I saw R. Lee Ermey blow up a real confederate watermelon with a 50 cal rifle at 50 paces.

I believe it was a Springfield Rifle. Cap and ball with black powder man. If you run low on stuff, cast your own boolits and black powder can be made with all the right shit from Wally-world. Guess you better grab a few mil-dot Center-Point scopes and weld them puppies on. Not sure a 1913 rail is available for Springfield rifles...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Marduk, I sympethize for you, I too have been in your Oakley boots. Back a few moons ago when I was gettin my team together for the invasion of manchuria (dont bother googling, it was too black op) I was at a crossroads on how to equip my guys with the best kit for the missions we would be to divuldge in. We needed a rifle that was less than 3 lbs loaded (so we could halo with it), could fire effictively to at least 2,600 meters, and could be modified to shoot blowdarts once on the ground (ammo in abundance in country). Well guys on here came through and we got what we were lookin for. Look up a guy named lost marine, he is super secret squirrel and will get ya hooked up. How'd that one particular deployment go you ask, well you never read about it so we must've done sumthin right. Toodles</div></div>

Did you bang any Manchurian women?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Marduk, I sympethize for you, I too have been in your Oakley boots. Back a few moons ago when I was gettin my team together for the invasion of manchuria (dont bother googling, it was too black op) I was at a crossroads on how to equip my guys with the best kit for the missions we would be to divuldge in. We needed a rifle that was less than 3 lbs loaded (so we could halo with it), could fire effictively to at least 2,600 meters, and could be modified to shoot blowdarts once on the ground (ammo in abundance in country). Well guys on here came through and we got what we were lookin for. Look up a guy named lost marine, he is super secret squirrel and will get ya hooked up. How'd that one particular deployment go you ask, well you never read about it so we must've done sumthin right. Toodles</div></div>
Classic post Jay, one of the best I've seen in awhile. And you were right, I tried googling that op you were on and came up with nothing. Damn your one high-speed motherfucker. I'll bet Chuck Norris has JayJayPunisher pajamas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is a joke right?? </div></div>

No

I thought "Sniper's Hide Bolt Action Rifles" section was for serious questions, and information?
No, I am not kidding.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadnbrkn84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
22_hornet-714x479.jpg
</div></div>

WTF is <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">THAT?</span></span>

Is gecko45 back using a new name? If it is you gecko sorry for blowing your cover.

You definitely need a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.

your team needs bow and arrow. It's super silent and you can re-use your ammo. AND you can put explosives tip on the arrow. I have seen it taking down aliens and Russian Hind Helicopter during my top secret missions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadnbrkn84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
22_hornet-714x479.jpg
</div></div>

WTF is <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">THAT?</span></span> </div></div>

See.... it's so secret you don't even know about it yet. It's supposed to be leaked at SHOT in 2025

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TerrorInTheShadows</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why not a 22LR (one heck of a sniperin' cartridge) in a 32" long barrel?? Oh, and don't forget the 375/408 Cheytac system for those super long range shots (im thinking those nasty like 25+ meter shots!), and why not just leave the barrel at home? It's kinda a heavy barrel to hump around all over the parking lot of the mall nearest you, and not quite long enough anyways...

But seriously, what's the point of this thread? </div></div>

The point is it's entertainment value. Always provides some laughs!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> i am an experienced operator and have recently been asked to head up a uber secret team of snipers for an upcoming engagement.
please dont say hk anything because we know these are trash and will not buy them. thanks. </div></div>

The secret team of snipers....Geez, when I thought I have seen it all here on the SH...
Funny...

LOL you can't be serious. Skin head hunting at the mall? I think your local PD should have a little chat with you. Then talking about terrorist hunting?

In my best southern drawl "just what kinda racist is yuh, BOY????"

That<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ronin1976</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had a drunk guy at a bar educate me about the 338 Leupold rifle he was gonna get for when the SHTF. Apparently anyone can shoot to 1000yd with it.... And this is in Western Washington, where you'd have to be in a helicopter to shoot 1000yd... I thought my head was going to explode.
Jason </div></div>

I hear you Jason, nothing is more annoying than someone blabing about firearms/shooting/hunting when in all reality they don't know shit & grossly exaggerate everything they say. This excruciating experience only multiplies intensity when the moron has been drinking.

It has gotten so irritating on multiple occasions that I will bluntly walk away when certain people start talking or just act like I have no interest in the topic.

My all time favorite (wont name names) was a couple summers ago & a jackass I used to work with. According to him he could out shoot anybody, blah, blah, blah. Long story short, my boss had seen me shoot on many occasions & determined a shootout was appropriate & so it was. He was thoroughly embarrassed in every disciipline in front of many co-workers and he kept quiet after that.

Sniper rifles are SO last year.

Your squad needs to pick up some of the new offerings from Mossberg if you want to survive.

The Roadblocker:
moss_50591.jpg

The Chainsaw:
1293583847.jpg

That chainsaw is some funny shit. If anything is a joke on this thread that's gotta take the win just for the fact that they are serious about it.