• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Is the Trigger and Hammer Pin Diameter On Rock River AR15's?

samnev

First Sargeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 16, 2010
    Surprise, AZ
    I want to put a TriggerTech 2-5 Pound adjustable trigger In my Rock River Elite AR15. The spec's call for AR15's with 0.154" diameter pins. I would really appreciate if someone would let me know what the diameter of the Rock River Trigger and Hamer pins is.
    Any information on these pins is greatly appreciated.:)

RRA has the specs on their website,hint their national match will fit just about anything

That is correct 0.154 unless you have a RR National Match trigger which my Elite Comp has. Then the pin sizes are 0.156 which is what I have on my Elite Comp according to RR Customer Service.:(
    They are .154"

That is correct 0.154 unless you have a RR National Match trigger which my Elite Comp has. Then the pin sizes are 0.156 which is what I have on my Elite Comp according to RR Customer Service.:(
    So were you asking what the trigger pin hole size is in the receiver so that you can get the corrent TriggerTech trigger or are you asking what the pin size is for RRA's NM trigger? The pin holes in the receiver should be .154" unless they've been previously reamed.