• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is the typical price range for a Accuracy International AE or AW with a legacy folder stock in .300 WM?

Trunks

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2019
Title is pretty self explanatory, was collecting parts for a mk13 build that I don't think I'm going to finish, planning on selling the parts I have now on the forums and save up some cash to put forward onto one of these rifles.

Here is an example in case anyone is confused

Attachments

• wm_2800800.jpg
    wm_2800800.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 55
I think you’d have an easier time getting a AXMC with a bunch of spares for less money than the legacy AW in 300. I’m always shocked by how much those go for. They seem to be $6-8k when they show up.

Reactions: Trunks and pfl338
I think you’d have an easier time getting a AXMC with a bunch of spares for less money than the legacy AW in 300. I’m always shocked by how much those go for. They seem to be $6-8k when they show up.
I don’t really like the newer gens that much tbh, the feel of the old AEs and AWs is a little more comfortable (shockingly enough) to me and I like the aesthetics of the stock way more then the ATs. Really wish I would have gotten one when they were available.

Even when they were available back in the day, the AWM was an expensive and rare beast, especially in the 2.0 configuration.
You can probably find the .338LM AWSM a little bit cheaper actually.

Reactions: Trunks
Even when they were available back in the day, the AWM was an expensive and rare beast, especially in the 2.0 configuration.
You can probably find the .338LM AWSM a little bit cheaper actually.
Huh I’ll have to look into that, just saw a few pics and tbh it looks like a beast, thanks!

Huh I’ll have to look into that, just saw a few pics and tbh it looks like a beast, thanks!

If you wind up wanting one of them, put up WTB add on here & you'll probably find a couple of them.
2.0 config (folder) will command the highest prices, but good deals can be had on the 1.0 and 1.5 versions.

Reactions: Trunks
I don’t really like the newer gens that much tbh, the feel of the old AEs and AWs is a little more comfortable (shockingly enough) to me and I like the aesthetics of the stock way more then the ATs. Really wish I would have gotten one when they were available.
I’m with you. Just sold my AXMC. My Aw folder, which I bought new in 09 is the best rifle ever.