• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is their problem? What is causing this shit?

Skin color matters. Believing otherwise is buying into another false narrative.

This is what happens when you're told that you're special because of your skin color.

I think the reparations should be a carnival cruise to Africa, with no return ticket available. If they think they're special, they can go back and enjoy being special.

there Is a book called “the Turner diaries“ it’s very controversial and almost imposssible to find and if you buy it it will put you on another list..but it lays out what’s happening right now almost exactly……
on a side note the author had a good friend who some say helped write the book an he had a cabin about 5-8 miles south of where I’m sitting now, anyways the feds went to take home in and he holed up in his cabin and wouldn’t budge finally the feds called in the navy (to hell with Posse comitatus) and they fired flares from the helicopter into the cabin and burned it down around him.

Watch that old show called "Scared Straight" thats what all these fools need.

Reactions: 10ring'r
If you have ever lived around Chicago in the last 10 years it‘s easy to figure out. It’s a very segregated city. Look at the pictures below of how everyone voted in both of the recent mayoral elections; pretty much all race based. I can tell you the liberals in the areas that voted for Vallas are fed up with all the crime and I can wait to see what, if anything, they do about it now that Brandon got elected by the worse neighborhoods in Chicago despite the fact none of his ideas will curb the crime problem nor fix any of the problems in those neighborhoods. It’s actually going to get worse. These kids that attacked downtown came out of the neighborhoods on the west and south side. I guarantee they rote a train or bus to get there, they don’t have cars and if they did they couldn’t afford to park as it’s cost $20-$30. People in the downtown section actually voted for Vallas. You could make a claim the race war has already started, just that those under attack have not yet begun to defend themselves. The neighborhoods on the west and south side are short on opportunities for kids for a valid reason; they have more than earned that and it’s not going to change any time soon. It’s interesting that they will ride a train to go tear up a Vallas supporting area, but won’t ride one to go to work. They don’t want and wouldn’t take advantage of opportunities if they had them, they want something for nothing. There are people in their communities who keep them all stirred up and constantly blaming others for their own problems. Brandon’s idea that they need places to congregate where their are adults it’s absurd and shows just how ignorant he is. These kids don’t have adults in their lives and many don’t have fathers as he government has made it far too profitable for a woman to have kids and claim doesn’t know the father. Where ever they congregate, there’s trouble even the police can control; these mythical adult supervisors Brandon mentioned simply don’t and never will exist.

Until crime and punishment is taken seriously, this problem will not get better. Believe me, the police sit back and let this happen because they know they would be in trouble if they did what is needed to actually keep the peace. However, I’m certain the first person who defends their property or themselves from an attack by a mob of teens will find themselves hunted down with all the resources of the Chicago Police. That woman would probably be in jail had she shot a few of them or popped the safety on a can of bear spray and hosed them down. These kids know nothing will ever happen to them, their victims are prevented from protecting themselves, and the mayor, both old and new, along with the police chief actually support them.

There will be more businesses leaving the downtown area and if the people who live there are smart, they will leave as well. Chicago is circling the drain and I see nothing that will prevent a full flush over the next 5 years……..grab your popcorn 🍿 it’s going to be in the headlines often.

A5EE6C75-3A6B-4331-B05B-A3DE7517580A.png
A17BCCB0-E00E-4FB4-993F-56B6437E3761.png

Reactions: ZiaHunter
Watch that old show called "Scared Straight" thats what all these fools need.

They would laugh at that show. They live in a world that’s far worse than being in prison or being yelled at by someone. I’m not sure at this point what they need and I’m not sure there is a fix.

This is what happens when you're told that you're special because of your skin color.

I think the reparations should be a carnival cruise to Africa, with no return ticket available. If they think they're special, they can go back and enjoy being special.
But then we would suck at basketball in the olympics.
Oh thats right they cant even beat European teams anymore.
Just fucking around

Lincoln Park and Rogers park are full of rich, woke fucks. Never forget that they are being enabled to destroy the city by the woke whites. Obama also didn't get elected by the black vote. It was the leftists who put him in power and then reelected him. It isn't about "race", it's about culture, or the lack of it...

Not disagreeing, just saying nobody wants them. Not even their own.
Very true i have worked in several countries in west africa and they wouldnt last a week.
We had to change from Liberia to Sierra Leon once because it was during an election and they were shooting at our crew helicopters.
One was forced to land near a small village, one of the welders was black dude and about as country as anyone ive known from the south.
He said he has never been more scared from loosing his life anywere he's been in the US.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Lincoln Park and Rogers park are full of rich, woke fucks. Never forget that they are being enabled to destroy the city by the woke whites.

Thats true! And you can see they didn’t go causing mayhem in those areas either, but not because they voted for Brandon II, it’s because the teens would have to get off one train and board another. The loop is an easier target and the people there supported Vallas who might have brought some change. Let’s see how the rich woke idiots in Lincoln and Rogers park like all of Brandon’s new taxes!

Nobody will ever convince these white woke liberals this is a result of their own ideology and liberal policies they have voted for / wanted over the past 20-30 yrs. When you take reason and logic off the table there is nothing more to discuss, debate or have a conversation about. I will just keep telling them enjoy the bed you created hope its comfy.

Nobody will ever convince these white woke liberals this is a result of their own ideology and liberal policies they have voted for / wanted over the past 20-30 yrs. When you take reason and logic off the table there is nothing more to discuss, debate or have a conversation about. I will just keep telling them enjoy the bed you created hope its comfy.
Until the mayhem finds its way into their lilly white neighborhoods.
Need to start air dropping fliers into the hoods telling them they are ransacking the wrong areas, the uppity liberal neighborhoods are were the good shit is and ripe for the picking.

Only if you can put a hole in the ship so that it sinks about half way there . But I’m sure the ocean don’t want that garbage either

Reactions: KYAggie

Woah!! That’s wild! What are the odds that almost identical stories happen at about the same time and only one is getting covered!! If you are too blind to see the writing on the wall with this then you’re what’s wrong with the country. Anyone should be able to see how these two different stories are being covered and come to the conclusion that there are definitive forces at work picking specific stories to propagate and divide the country.

Its a good time to have pigment in your skin because you can let the animal out and nothing will happen to you. Would of loved being on a roof top there providing over watch, probably would of burned a barrel out.

somebody that isn't a red ant or a black ant is shaking the jar. who could that be?

71h2NCS.jpg

The governments of the world. The weopon of choice to control the people while convincing them being a slave is for their own good. How many here believe without the worst of humanity ruling over the rest, the world would go to hell. I mean who would pave the roads?

1681865379354.jpeg

there Is a book called “the Turner diaries“ it’s very controversial and almost imposssible to find and if you buy it it will put you on another list..but it lays out what’s happening right now almost exactly……
on a side note the author had a good friend who some say helped write the book an he had a cabin about 5-8 miles south of where I’m sitting now, anyways the feds went to take home in and he holed up in his cabin and wouldn’t budge finally the feds called in the navy (to hell with Posse comitatus) and they fired flares from the helicopter into the cabin and burned it down around him.
Its available here.

The Turner Diaries by Andrew MacDonald​

1681869522881.png
Books-A-Million
https://www.booksamillion.com › Turner-Diaries › An...

The Turner Diaries | The Turner Diaries, a futuristic action-adventure novel, has been an underground bestseller for more than four decades.
$30.00 · ‎$6 delivery · ‎60-day returns · ‎In stock

No way you are getting them on that ship. They fell for that shit once!

Sirhr

How much do you want to bet? I think we'd see whole ghettos jumping for the chance to get a free cruise.

Helicoptering the crew off and leaving behind nothing but cameras would provide a reality TV show to pay for it all even!

We're already in a race war, but only one side is fighting, so far. It's open-season on white folks. Thank a democrat every day.

Reactions: 101st

Africans don't want them nor will they take them.

A few "rooftop Koreans" would solve this right quick. I'm not Korean but do love me some bulgogi and kimchi so can I volunteer?

Reactions: KYAggie