• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this AICS mag

Punkur67

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 11, 2019
    I was working on my dasher today and was having feeding issues with my converted MDT mags. The round was poping up in the rear before the round started in the chamber causing it to jam. I tried a friend's MDT mag and it worked perfect. Looking closely we realized that the front of my feed lips are angled and his were not. I can't seem to find the same MDT AICS without the angled feed lips. My mag it the one on the top and his is on the bottom. Anyone know where to get these?

20240421_101019.jpg

I was working on my dasher today and was having feeding issues with my converted MDT mags. The round was poping up in the rear before the round started in the chamber causing it to jam. I tried a friend's MDT mag and it worked perfect. Looking closely we realized that the front of my feed lips are angled and his were not. I can't seem to find the same MDT AICS without the angled feed lips. My mag it the one on the top and his is on the bottom. Anyone know where to get these?

View attachment 8402109
    The one on the bottom is our new body design; once we get that email, we will get you set up with one.