• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this called...(derp moment)?

Zion4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
New York
I'm having one of those derp moments and I cannot think of what this is called for the life of me. Its like little pack that you put on the butt of the stock that serves as a cheek pad and holds extra rounds. I've included a picture just in case I'm not being clear enough.

rif2.jpg

Can anyone remind me of what the hell that thing is around the gun's butt with the extra 5 rounds?

Thanks

Re: What is this called...(derp moment)?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spaceman_Spiff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm having one of those derp moments and I cannot think of what this is called for the life of me. Its like little <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">pack</span></span> that you put on the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">butt</span></span> of the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">stock</span></span> that serves as a cheek pad and holds extra rounds. I've included a picture just in case I'm not being clear enough.

rif2.jpg

Can anyone remind me of what the hell that thing is around the gun's butt with the extra 5 rounds?

Thanks
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ridgeback80</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spaceman_Spiff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm having one of those derp moments and I cannot think of what this is called for the life of me. Its like little <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">pack</span></span> that you put on the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">butt</span></span> of the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">stock</span></span> that serves as a cheek pad and holds extra rounds. I've included a picture just in case I'm not being clear enough.

rif2.jpg

Thanks
</div></div></div></div>

You just made my day.

A modular, hook and pile attaching, pad, including zipper closing storage compartment, with optional vertical ammo storage slots (5)

lol, we have all had these moments... just gotta be able to laugh about it.

Kind of like when I am looking for a screwdriver for an hour, then realize its in my back pocket.. doh.

PS The squeeze bag says "triad" which is where you can buy the stock pack:

www.triadtactical.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spaceman_Spiff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ridgeback80</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spaceman_Spiff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm having one of those derp moments and I cannot think of what this is called for the life of me. Its like little <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">pack</span></span> that you put on the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">butt</span></span> of the <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">stock</span></span> that serves as a cheek pad and holds extra rounds. I've included a picture just in case I'm not being clear enough.

rif2.jpg

Thanks
</div></div></div></div>

You just made my day. </div></div>
grin.gif
As stated above triad makes excellent stuff! good luck!

I seem to have these moments more and more lately, guess the brain throws information out at some point when its too full

This thread did remind me to order two bags from Triad today!

squirrel-dog.jpg

Yep,
Been there, done that.
More times than I can remember. Fancy that.
Last time was when I spent half an hour looking online for "dog lever for scope by view switch".
"Switchview cat tail lever" provided MUCH better results...