• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this crap?

mtwarych

Dork
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2014
Bitterroot valley MT
I was wasting time snooping around the interweb and came across this.

Does anybody know anything about this?

• Haha
Reactions: Darkside-Six
Who knows, maybe they're right and we're all fuggin phaggo puzzies?

What's a puzzie?

I do get a kick out of them having to play keyboard gymnastics to call someone a fuckin fag though. Cracks me up that people get all cliquey with random dudes on the internet.

Different websites attract different types. Ive never had an interest in their spot in the interwebs, but have been a member here since 2007.

You'll always get the attitudes with the knowledge, and the ratio is never even. I am a member of other sites too and occasionally have to take a break from what I perceive as acute ignorance combined with a few members having a grand mal seizure behind the keyboard.

I have exactly zero heartburn over some random dude six states away thinking that I'm the asshole because I hang out here on the 'Hide. Maybe if they upped their dick joke game I might visit them more.

Seems like the 24 hour guys are looking for an outlet to bash in order to make themhselves feel better while also distracting from the obvious that they are just as cancerous as anything else.

Maybe we can all start trashing on each other and subdivide gun ownership to a point where we're much more easily silenced on social platforms and legislated out of our rights. That'll teach them (us).

Bet if you challenged any of them to meet on the playground after school none would show. 🤷‍♂️🖕
I have offered that

Everybody there is an

D7492FDB-2E9F-49B0-91B3-A962E71184ED.jpeg

Who cares?!

Really, do you?

Wrong place.

Who gives a fuck what anyone thinks about where you hang your hat?

Seems you do. That makes me think your opinion on this shit is worthless. Who wants to divide 2A Americans?

Dooschebags.-that's who. "FUDDs" "Armed Insurrectionists" Same fucking difference. IMO.

I reckon I upset some good folks here with my words, I am a "lapsed Catholic." Shame on me.

It will all come due one day-and what folks want to call others-who cares?! Seriously? Reconsider who gives a shit. "Us vs Them?!" Rubbish.

Stop the waffletwattery dude.

An opinion.

Does anyone remember this flag?

CulpepperMilitia.jpg