• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this new UPS faggotry?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    I've never seen this level of retarded laziness before. May not be a new thing, but I've never seen nor heard about it before it happened to me.

Basically, my wife orders something and it gets shipped UPS Ground. Ok, whatever. The day it was going to arrive, the guy doesn't fucking knock on the door and instead just leaves this 'sorry we missed you' tag on it.

Fine, you no knocking dumb fuck. I was about to toss the little slip away thinking he'd be back tomorrow or the next day like they normally do, but then see that its 'dropped off at a UPS Access Point for customer pickup'.

The fuck is that? Somewhere to get it before he tried to redeliver it? Oh no, it can't be that convenient. Instead, its a location out in literally the middle of fuck and nowhere in a part of town I'd have to fight through traffic, both ways, to even get to before probably standing in line for 2 hours because they have it staffed with .5 FTEs, where they just decided to drop the box off and left it until I go and pick it up.

That's right; no re-delivery. You can't even get some faggot at UPS to answer the phone as 100% of the options on their faggot fucking phone tree lead you to the dumb cunt robot spelling out their website address or telling you to go check online. Totally fucking useless down to a molecular level.

So let me get this straight. We paid for UPS delivery. It's not at my house. You decide to then just drop it off at some central location that isn't my house, and put it on me to go pick it up? That's not delivered, that's not what I paid for and its a total half ass way of basically not giving a fuck under some new age mentality of 'oh we gave you more options' instead of just doing your fucking job.

The fuck is this shit, and why does whoever came up with it need to die in a fire?

chances are the package weighted more than 10lbs and the fat fuck was too lazy to carry it to your door.

had something similar happen with a dresser i ordered.....thing weighed 50-60lbs, and they marked it "delivered".....called usps and filed a report.....the lazy fuck never took it off the truck, they found it still in the truck just sitting there.

Its a set of hand made Damascus steak knives :p It weighs like 3 lbs.

Follow the money. The greedy corporate suits realized that if they instituted a way to drop off packages at a central location after one delivery attempt, they no longer need to attempt multiple, expensive redeliveries. They clear their trucks for the next batch.

And they sold it to their customers as increased convenience and options.

This is the same UPS that dropped a "signature required" package from KAC on my friggin doorstep.

No knock. no doorbell. Good thing I have my ways and knew it was placed there.....

A) Delivery quota met
    B) Current Operating "SOP" for holiday delivery.
    C) Subcontracted delivery team knows you....decided to play games with you. It's on YouTube next week.

• Haha
    Reactions: Amanda4461
    i also love the idea of "shipping insurance"....bitch, im paying you to deliver my product...and now you want me to pay you MORE incase you incompetent assholes lose or damage it?...

name ANY other industry that the company requires you to buy insurance incase THEY fuck up.

thats like going into surgery, and the surgeon goes "well, we can do this surgery....but if i fuck up, thats on you....unless you want to pay for my malpractice insurance"

This is the same UPS that dropped a "signature required" package from KAC on my friggin doorstep.

No knock. no doorbell. Good thing I have my ways and knew it was placed there.....
    did the same thing to a buddies SCAR16 SBR....just left it laying out.....

both the post office and fedx charge for extra insurance. your always welcome to ship the post office or fedx

fedex normally leaves it near my mailbox on the road and doesn't bother coming down my {long} driveway. but it's always marked "left at front door." i mean, if they're not going to actually deliver it to my home, let's not say you did.

I have a Mile High package coming that requires a signature. I’m dreading what will happen if nobody is home to sign. Last time it happened it went to a local post office which was closed for about 5 days for the holidays

He's doing the job he's getting paid to do.
    Not really. I worked with FedEx and used to deliver to a UPS distribution center. They really overwork those drivers, and its double at this time of year.

Not an excuse for being a tard but those cats do work for their $$$. Most of them do a good job, there's always one rot that fucks up.

Not really. I worked with FedEx and used to deliver to a UPS distribution center. They really overwork those drivers, and its double at this time of year.

Not an excuse for being a tard but those cats do work for their $$$. Most of them do a good job, there's always one rot that fucks up.
    I’ve watched fedex throw boxes from 10-15ft away at doors, and kick packages down driveways too many times to use them

Ordered a tonneau for my tacoma on November 30th. Label created same day in Florida. Got shipping notice on my order from Sterk (thanks @cannoncrossfire) coming from Australia, and my Sabaton dvd's coming from the Netherlands at about the same time. The last 2 had to come through customs. Sabaton stuff delivered today, Sterk supposed to be tomorrow, tonneau partly Friday and other part Saturday from Missouri.

It's sad when international is coming faster than from Florida and Missouri.

Forgot to mention I'm in greater Salt Lake City area.

Last edited:
    Ordered a tonneau for my tacoma on November 30th. Label created same day in Florida. Got shipping notice on my order from Sterk (thanks @cannoncrossfire) coming from Australia, and my Sabaton dvd's coming from the Netherlands at about the same time. The last 2 had to come through customs. Sabaton stuff delivered today, Sterk supposed to be tomorrow, tonneau partly Friday and other part Saturday from Missouri.

It's sad when international is coming faster than from Florida and Missouri.
    If I order something from the east coast I get it in 3 days, west coast a week or more. Could be the same distance and it always happens.

I have a Mile High package coming that requires a signature. I’m dreading what will happen if nobody is home to sign. Last time it happened it went to a local post office which was closed for about 5 days for the holidays
    I wish you well.
    I had a package shaped like a rifle box coming from Sturgis SD once.
    Mail man was a good dude. We talked on occasion and would make sure he had a glass of cold lemonade on a hot summer day if I was at home when he walked by.

Sucker saw the Return address on the box, rang the bell with no answer, then returned after his route to deliver the package, hoping I was home.
    He would also walk around back and put packages under the large covered patio if the weather was crappy.

I wish you well.
    Mail man was a good dude. We talked on occasion and would make sure he had a glass of cold lemonade on a hot summer day if I was at home when he walked by.

Sucker saw the Return address on the box, rang the bell with no answer, then returned after his route to deliver the package, hoping I was home.
    He would also walk around back and put packages under the large covered patio if the weather was crappy.
    My ups ground guys a good dude. Even the ones they hire this time of year are decent. Fed ex is another story

Fed ex left a package on my garbage can next to my mailbox a couple years ago. At first I thought it was ups but was mistaken. That box contained a NF 4-16 ATACR….

It’s pretty common for me to get a “unable to deliver because customer not home” notification from FX or UPS. I fucking work from home. It’s not new fuckery. Just old fuckery in new clothes.

I've had the exact same thing happen except I got an email saying "sorry we missed you" then found the note on the door. My inlaws were even there so 4 vehicles in the driveway and they still pulled that stunt. Our baby was taking a nap so I know they didn't knock, plus my wife's yapping little Yorkie barks at every single knock ever made on our door, IF a knock had been made. I was pretty mad that I had to then go to advanced auto parts to pick it up after one "attempt" at delivery. Apararently our advanced auto is a ups drop location, even though there's an actual ups store half mile from my house.

Had this happen with a set of indexing pry bars. It took me 3 months to get the Money back on my credit card. Took a few emails, and some phone time.

I refused to go to the UPS head quarters to pick up a package I paid to have delivered. Especially after having the driver leave a note on my door, I don’t want a note, leave the package dick wad.

Understand the bullshit.

Went to Harbor freight and bought a cheap set of indexing prybar’s for less than I ordered them. Fuck em.

Around here its the substitute USPS people. Had them leave packages in the rain outside of the box, the last one stuffed the package so hard into the mailbox, I had to destroy the mailbox to get it out. When we complained to the post offie, they said we should get a bigger mailbox. (However, as Brenda and I understand it, this subbie is no longer a subbie, she’s history at the post office.)

Reactions: Hagen

Maybe your package is in Alabama?
    EC11310F-008A-4EFE-9449-9C918D4642DC-1747051.jpg

But then again.

Lots of Temps in the system this time of year. Had a scope coming from Sport Optics and it made it to the regional sorting hub then instead of the correct address it was dropped about 20 miles away.
    The house was supposed to be vacant but someone had just moved In. So basically the new homeowner intercepted the pkg before the accomplice to the person (in the sort system) who applied the new shipping label over the original could get there.

I've never seen this level of retarded laziness before. May not be a new thing, but I've never seen nor heard about it before it happened to me.

Basically, my wife orders something and it gets shipped UPS Ground. Ok, whatever. The day it was going to arrive, the guy doesn't fucking knock on the door and instead just leaves this 'sorry we missed you' tag on it.

Fine, you no knocking dumb fuck. I was about to toss the little slip away thinking he'd be back tomorrow or the next day like they normally do, but then see that its 'dropped off at a UPS Access Point for customer pickup'.

The fuck is that? Somewhere to get it before he tried to redeliver it? Oh no, it can't be that convenient. Instead, its a location out in literally the middle of fuck and nowhere in a part of town I'd have to fight through traffic, both ways, to even get to before probably standing in line for 2 hours because they have it staffed with .5 FTEs, where they just decided to drop the box off and left it until I go and pick it up.

That's right; no re-delivery. You can't even get some faggot at UPS to answer the phone as 100% of the options on their faggot fucking phone tree lead you to the dumb cunt robot spelling out their website address or telling you to go check online. Totally fucking useless down to a molecular level.

So let me get this straight. We paid for UPS delivery. It's not at my house. You decide to then just drop it off at some central location that isn't my house, and put it on me to go pick it up? That's not delivered, that's not what I paid for and its a total half ass way of basically not giving a fuck under some new age mentality of 'oh we gave you more options' instead of just doing your fucking job.

The fuck is this shit, and why does whoever came up with it need to die in a fire?
    Quit being a fucking poor and hire a mexican to sit out front and receive the packages.

give em time they are bound to be worse in a few years as the next generation starts to work those jobs .lol Haven't seen the mail person in a week as they are crying in the car walking is too racist for them to do .

I wish you well.

Thats the way it is where I live. got a signature required letter and the post lady asks "Are you home to receive this?".

Reactions: Amanda4461
    Why doesn’t the German have a personal courier? This is definitely a ‘poors problem.’

Reactions: Jim Out
    Some of the drivers are so fucking stupid your head wants to explode.
    I had packages, quite a few packages with tracking showing 6:00 PM unable to deliver business closed.
    Except we were a gov facility open 24/7 with security at every gate.

Find your UPS driver, sneak up behind him throw a pillow case over his head duct tape his fucking ass up. Drop him off in BFE and mail a Christmas card to his family where to find him. Hope USPS don't lose the card!
    I hate: USPS, UPS, Fed Ex and fucking DHL. Everyone is a retard! :mad:
    All bullshit aside one of our regular UPS drivers did get hijacked, tied him up in the truck police found him like two days later.

i also love the idea of "shipping insurance"....bitch, im paying you to deliver my product...and now you want me to pay you MORE incase you incompetent assholes lose or damage it?...

name ANY other industry that the company requires you to buy insurance incase THEY fuck up.

thats like going into surgery, and the surgeon goes "well, we can do this surgery....but if i fuck up, thats on you....unless you want to pay for my malpractice insurance"
    Exactly! I have said the same thing many times. What a racket.

Not only that, if you sell a $350 item and you insure it for the full amount but your cost is $150 they pay the $150. So you lose the profit on the sale even though you paid to insurer the full amount…..

Union workers. I hate UPS with a passion.

Some of the drivers are so fucking stupid your head wants to explode.
    I had packages, quite a few packages with tracking showing 6:00 PM unable to deliver business closed.
    Except we were a gov facility open 24/7 with security at every gate.

All bullshit aside one of our regular UPS drivers did get hijacked, tied him up in the truck police found him like two days later.
    Should be done more often…maybe it would straighten them the fuck out.

Doc

Numerous times driver never even comes up the street and marks the package as "business closed" being the lazy fuck that he is

I read this whole thread and just chuckled. I took a seasonal personal vehicle job with UPS a couple of weeks ago for something to get me out of the house. With the training that I got, (mostly on-line video) it was stressed that you need to deliver where you put on the device that was used for scanning the bar code. I have the stickers that you are to leave if a signature is required, but they strongly suggest to deliver the next day and not turn in in to a facility that you have to go get. The brown truck I meet every morning to get my packages is bulging with packages this time of year. I take a portion of his deliveries to take about 4 hours of work off his hands, and he is still putting in 12 hour days. That's 6 days a week right now. No excuse for piss-poor service anytime, but I have a new appreciation for what those people go through this time of year!

Had a USPS driver sneak up to my door to leave one of these notes. I saw her stupid ass and walked out right behind her and she ignored me and drove off.

Followed her down the road and she refused to let me have it lol. Calling in was pointless. Just remembered that it wasn’t even big it was either an envelope or small box I forget.

I read this whole thread and just chuckled. I took a seasonal personal vehicle job with UPS a couple of weeks ago for something to get me out of the house. With the training that I got, (mostly on-line video) it was stressed that you need to deliver where you put on the device that was used for scanning the bar code. I have the stickers that you are to leave if a signature is required, but they strongly suggest to deliver the next day and not turn in in to a facility that you have to go get. The brown truck I meet every morning to get my packages is bulging with packages this time of year. I take a portion of his deliveries to take about 4 hours of work off his hands, and he is still putting in 12 hour days. That's 6 days a week right now. No excuse for piss-poor service anytime, but I have a new appreciation for what those people go through this time of year!
    correct, until you've walked the walk, you have no idea. My wife said they had the heaviest day in history today, battling 40 to 70 MPH winds, trucks that didn't have enough weight we not allowed on the interstates, they still delivered. The german is welcome to get off his ass and apply for the seasonal delivery job , might have a different prespective after a day or two. In defense of the full time drivers in this area, most are very good , the seasonal, well u get what u can get, but without them, a lot of packages would be a long time getting delivered

Quit being a fucking poor and hire a mexican to sit out front and receive the packages.
    Shit, then he wouldn’t ever receive the packages.

“Juan, i get any packages today?”

“Noooooooooo. Chu knooow dems guys never deeeeliver. nooo.”

Yet one week later, juan is wearing YOUR assless chaps you ordered from Wish!

correct, until you've walked the walk, you have no idea. My wife said they had the heaviest day in history today, battling 40 to 70 MPH winds, trucks that didn't have enough weight we not allowed on the interstates, they still delivered. The german is welcome to get off his ass and apply for the seasonal delivery job , might have a different prespective after a day or two. In defense of the full time drivers in this area, most are very good , the seasonal, well u get what u can get, but without them, a lot of packages would be a long time getting delivered
    There’s no excuse for not doing your job, the guy walked to the door to leave a note and didn’t knock obviously they had no intention of leaving the package. You know what the job is going into it do your job or find a new one.

You pay for delivery and it doesn’t get delivered that’s theft.

Edit: Why the fuck does and change to Andy every time? I never type Andy. Dumbass iPad.

Last edited:
    There’s no excuse for not doing your job, the guy walked to the door to leave a note Andy didn’t knock obviously they had no intention of leaving the package. You know what the job is going into it do your job or find a new one.

You pay for delivery and it doesn’t get delivered that’s theft.
    fedx delivers a lot of packages to my house, they never knock, just put it down and leave. If that's the worst thing that happens in my day, i'm pretty lucky

fedx delivers a lot of packages to my house, they never knock, just put it down and leave. If that's the worst thing that happens in my day, i'm pretty lucky
    You obviously have problems with reading comprehension they didn’t deliver the package. They left a note.....walked to the door with a note and drove away and refused to deliver it again. He has to drive across town to get it himself. He paid for a service, they took the money and didn’t complete the job.

If you think that’s fine you have problems.

You’re only defending it because you have personal ties to the business and for some reason you feel the need to say some stupid shit to defend it.

You’d bitch and moan if it was you in a similar situation guaranteed.

Last edited:
    People are lazy, always have been.

The issue is the company continuing to collect the money for a service they didn’t provide.

I don’t see this getting any better as our product market is more and more online. Shipping companies are either overwhelmed, or making enough money they are ok with customers being unhappy.

Probably both.

True story…. After standing in line at the post office to get a package that “couldn’t be delivered”, I asked the lady why they couldn’t deliver. She lowered her voice and said, “Well, sometimes we just get too many packages, and we get dinged for having them too long…so we just mark it “undeliverable” to stop the clock.”

An awkward 4-5 seconds followed as I just looked at her, trying to figure out which was more stupid… the fact she didn’t see the problem with this ‘logic’, or that she just told this to the guy that had to drive there and wait in line to get the package he paid to have delivered.

Last edited: