• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is this newfound faggotry?

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Second time this has happened to me in 2 days.

Go to a deli. They make my sandwich. I get to the register and everything is like $6.54. I had a $10 bill and hand it over.

Guy who looks all of 12 asks me 'Did you want your change?'

Uh, yeah. WTF else did you think I wanted?

Go get coffee driving some guy I know's Audi R7. 2 coffees and its like just short of $9. Hand over a $20.

Coffee hippy weed smoking chick who has probably already peaked in life asks me if I needed my change back?

Yeah skank, I'm going to leave your ass a $11 tip for bringing my coffee from the guy in the back I just watched make it, to the fucking window.

What in the actual fuck?

Local Papa John's does it. Got my total, inserted my card and the lady told me use the white buttons to select your tip amount.

I've seen several cars with big notes on the back glass saying "It's my Birthday - please send me money" or, my favorite..."Getting Hitched, I'm Not Rich - send me money" All gave Zelle or Venmo account addresses.

There is no shame and people feel entitled to your stuff. It going to start with them asking for it. Soon, they'll start taking it, or trying to take it. All spoiled entitlement.

They were just getting you use to turning over all your money for when the 3.5 trillion plan goes into effect. When 90% of your earnings will be collected through taxes and inflation then the only $9 coffee you'll enjoy is what is left in some cup in the trash from an elite.

Change is not in shortage. Businesses are too lazy to order it. I used to work at a place, we would order change EVERY week. The armored car would come see us EVERY week and drop of thousands of dollars worth of change for us. People are just lazy and accept the fact the gubment tells us there is a change shortage. I purposely have started handing larger bills to places and making them get change.

Move to California , everyday your allowed $900.00 worth of sandwiches and coffee for free. Actually that $900.00 can be used for any items you wish to have. That totals up to $328,500.00 per year which is a lot better then being on welfare.

Bought a 12 pack at circle K. Guy gave me back a five, rounded down so he didn’t have to count change. Dirty money and all.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
    Local restaurant I (used to ) eat at. My bill was about $15.44, I give her a $20, so the girl brings me $4.00 in change.

I ask "Where's the rest of my change?"

Her "Oh, we round up"

Me "Not on my bill, I want my change."

They figure no one will have the balls to object os they do it. If you figure that $00.64 they tried to STEAL multiplied by 200 customers per day comes out to a chunk of money going into someone's pocket.

Local restaurant I (used to ) eat at. My bill was about $15.44, I give her a $20, so the girl brings me $4.00 in change.

I ask "Where's the rest of my change?"

Her "Oh, we round up"

Me "Not on my bill, I want my change."

They figure no one will have the balls to object os they do it. If you figure that $00.64 they tried to STEAL multiplied by 200 customers per day comes out to a chunk of money going into someone's pocket.
    "That 0.66 was your tip."

Edit: we both suck at math...

Go to a deli. They make my sandwich. I get to the register and everything is like $6.54. I had a $10 bill and hand it over.

Go get coffee driving some guy I know's Audi R7. 2 coffees and its like just short of $9. Hand over a $20.

Coffee hippy weed smoking chick who has probably already peaked in life asks me if I needed my change back?

Yeah skank, I'm going to leave your ass a $11 tip for bringing my coffee from the guy in the back I just watched make it, to the fucking window.

What in the actual fuck?
    Do you think that prime el Norte weed is just going to buy itself?

R

Change is not in shortage. Businesses are too lazy to order it. I used to work at a place, we would order change EVERY week. The armored car would come see us EVERY week and drop of thousands of dollars worth of change for us. People are just lazy and accept the fact the gubment tells us there is a change shortage. I purposely have started handing larger bills to places and making them get change.
    You’re an asshole.
    i-like-the-cut-of-your-jib-gif.gif

Move to California , everyday your allowed $900.00 worth of sandwiches and coffee for free. Actually that $900.00 can be used for any items you wish to have. That totals up to $328,500.00 per year which is a lot better then being on welfare.
    You’re assuming you only got one place a day. Laaaaaaazy. I would hit like ten a day and be a millionaire in short order.

Reactions: NoDopes
    I’ve seen this same shit at Subway and a small burger joint (set up similar to any fast food joint) in Texas.
    Since when the fuck do we tip Subway and fast food employees?
    And WHY the fuck would I tip these people?
    Blasphemy
    This.

See that’s this rounding up and giving change is the problem with common core math. The solution to the equation is always “fuck it”. And now we are getting a generation of fuck-it’s and they can’t calculate why life is going as they planned.

not getting $11 back in change is a no-go.

What in the actual fuck?
    You have extra money in the way of spare change, they don't. You need to share. You greedy, rich Capitalists are all alike

So a guy comes up to me and asks “ hey man, do you like, ya know, like have change for a twenty?”.
    I look at the poor poor and respond “twenties are change.”.
    I get in my big car with my big bag of soft tacos and ride back to the estate.

Yep. Its bad. Took a buddy who is moving out to lunch the other day. Tip calcs on the bill were 20, 25 and 30%. WTF. Good thing I can calculate 0% myself. Laughed that she put the order in wrong because her short term memory is shit and she's too lazy to write down the order. Drinks sat empty after she asked if we wanted another and we said yes. Then she comes back 10 min later with the bill and says, "oh yeah, I was supposed to bring you another drink, still want it?" This whole "we didn't work because covid shut us down so now you should give us more for shit service" is garbage. Glad I almost never eat out. Soon there will be tips wanted at the grocery store self checkout.

Yep. Its bad. Took a buddy who is moving out to lunch the other day. Tip calcs on the bill were 20, 25 and 30%. WTF. Good thing I can calculate 0% myself. Laughed that she put the order in wrong because her short term memory is shit and she's too lazy to write down the order. Drinks sat empty after she asked if we wanted another and we said yes. Then she comes back 10 min later with the bill and says, "oh yeah, I was supposed to bring you another drink, still want it?" This whole "we didn't work because covid shut us down so now you should give us more for shit service" is garbage. Glad I almost never eat out. Soon there will be tips wanted at the grocery store self checkout.
    The commissary baggers used to have a tip box way back in the day

Local Papa John's does it. Got my total, inserted my card and the lady told me use the white buttons to select your tip amount.

I've seen several cars with big notes on the back glass saying "It's my Birthday - please send me money" or, my favorite..."Getting Hitched, I'm Not Rich - send me money" All gave Zelle or Venmo account addresses.

There is no shame and people feel entitled to your stuff. It going to start with them asking for it. Soon, they'll start taking it, or trying to take it. All spoiled entitlement.
    Fuck that fat slob that owns Papa Johns!! There is an elk hunting video of this useless blob killing an absolute smoker of a bull. All he did was pull the trigger. Couldn't even walk down the hill to see it. Had to get put on a mule....poor mule. Rant over.....carry on

Reactions: BCP
    Hopefully I'll be behind someone in line when they ask that question. I'm going to start ordering food then say all I got is $5...I'll say just use the other persons change to make up the difference.....will report how it goes.

One of the reasons I never have cash on me. Just pay with my debit card and never have to worry about some useless cuck asking me if I want change. Except now they ask if I wanna “round up” and it’s usually for some charity of hungry kids in Africa or some shit. I’m always like…..”nah, let’s those fuckers starve” 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

One of the reasons I never have cash on me. Just pay with my debit card and never have to worry about some useless cuck asking me if I want change. Except now they ask if I wanna “round up” and it’s usually for some charity of hungry kids in Africa or some shit. I’m always like…..”nah, let’s those fuckers starve” 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I explain to the cashier that their company is using it as a tax write off and making millions over paying their employees more money. LOL

Get a Bubba mug. Fill it before you leave the house.. They hold enough coffee to get you home again.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    No shit. Starvin' Marvin and his baby mommas need to be spayed and neutered and then we'll talk.

What in the actual fuck?
    Next time you go there, pay with all pennies.

Fuck that fat slob that owns Papa Johns!! There is an elk hunting video of this useless blob killing an absolute smoker of a bull. All he did was pull the trigger. Couldn't even walk down the hill to see it. Had to get put on a mule....poor mule. Rant over.....carry on
    Think your talking about the guy who owned Jimmy John’s, not Papa John’s. You can’t get fat on Papa John’s because it’s hard to choke down more then a few bites of that nasty shit.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    The story of that" jimmy johns elk" was sad. That real hunter had a lot of effort into him and that outfitter really fucked him out of it. "as a consolation prize we want to let you tag along with the entourage to watch a guy who doesn't belong here shoot an elk at 800 yards" or whatever the fuck it was.