• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What is your favorite non-cuff quick adjust sling?

A-Rob

Hermit
Minuteman
May 2, 2017
Old FL
I have an Armageddon Gear PRS but I just won't use the cuff. I'd like a quick adjust sling, preferably padded. I'm not totally sold on bungees either but that's not a deal breaker. What's your go-to?

Last edited:
My go-to is the one you're using, actually. I rarely use the cuff, but I've been happiest with the AG sling out of everything I have owned and played with.

Magpul MS1

Which you can also use as a cuff sling if you think about it for about 10 seconds

I’m running the Edgar Sherman Design sling. Works well and you can customise it before you order. I’d prefer just a frank proctor sling with qd mounts because the tri glide is better if you ask me (but that’s a personal preference thing) and they don’t make them anymore.

I’m running the Edgar Sherman Design sling. Works well and you can customise it before you order. I’d prefer just a frank proctor sling with qd mounts because the tri glide is better if you ask me (but that’s a personal preference thing) and they don’t make them anymore.

I would definitely prefer tri-glide. I do like the looks of that sling's adjustment, except I didn't see an option for wider webbing. Anyone have an experience with the VTAC padded hybrid?

BFG VTAC 2 point padded sling here. Love it for carbines. Its ok for my AIAT, looking to buy a Rifles Only PRS bungie sling for that. I’ve never used a bungie, but I like the concept from videos.