• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk What is your favorite PRS stage?

Raufoss

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2010
Missouri
I'd like to know what is your all time favorite stage you ever shot in a match?

I am trying to gather information to plan a futur match.

Thanks

Shooting out of the MTC bang van at the Guardian shoot.

Attachments

• IMG_4495.JPG
    IMG_4495.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 70
Shot a few matches where you're shooting from a chair in a deer blind that I liked. You had to start withering rifle sitting in the corner, bolt open and mag in.

Reactions: CJS-6.5
One of the most fun stages I shot this year was the pistol, carbine rifle stage at the Karstetter Memorial RTC match in Eastern WA. The match is designed around team shooting and cooperation to make hits, this stage was no different. One shooter had to make 15 hits on a variety of pistol targets at 10-20 yards, once completed, the second shooter must make up to 10 or 15 hits with a carbine on a full size IPSC at 400 yards, once that is completed, the team must make their way over 200-300 yards to their bolt action rifles which are staged to make 10 or so hits on a full size IPSC at 800.

Crazy fun stage, lots of yelling and running around involved, but it introduced a different dynamic to the match.

Reactions: JLR
Suggestions, don't make any props that are not stable or wobble, nobody really likes them. Any man-made prop should be rock steady and not move.