• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What kind of gas can is this?

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    1620871886755.jpeg

I've had three different people (I used to consider somewhat intelligent) send me the same thing, from three different geographic areas claiming that it was a "local" incident.

:rolleyes:

I've had three different people (I used to consider somewhat intelligent) send me the same thing, from three different geographic areas claiming that it was a "local" incident.

:rolleyes:
    Yea I don't claim it a friend sent it in a group text and he didn't claim it either. When something is this idiotic I am sure it doesn't take long to get shared on the interwebs.

That's the only way to get the stink out of dirty socks. Gas odor covers the other smells.

Capitalistic ingenuity at its finest. These people see a rare commodity and stock pile it. It is the American way.

Anyone who makes fun of these leaders of capitalism are dirty, filthy commies. Probably jealous they don't have the virtuoso as these people.

• Haha
    Reactions: Steel+Killer
    the great ranzini used to use a gas can like that in his act while standing inside it singing you you light up my life smoking a cigarette it was a one time only showing .stupid might be forever , its not limited to only a few people those people keep the rest of society laughing or at least scratching it's head .

The good Lord sure made many very stupid and dangerous people.

How long can one of those plastic trash bags hold gas before it eats through the plastic? Serious question and anytime I used a plastic cup or similar to put gas in, it eats though the bottom fairly quickly.

Reactions: uffduh
    I remember a buddy of mine who ran out of gas and had to use a half gallon milk container to get gas. He found it digging in trashcans. It worked.

You think that's bad.... somewhere else today I saw a picture of a trunk that had PLASTIC BAGS of gasoline in it. With the ends 'twist-tied' off....

The rocket-surgery is STRONG with these ones....
    I filled up 5g water cooler bottles during Sandy. Did the gas eat away at the plastic? Probably. Still ran in the generator though.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Not plastic bags though.

I came across some college kids in the middle of Arizona that ran outta gas in the middle of the night. The closest gas station was closed so they couldn't get a fuel can, but we filled a couple gatorade bottles, and it worked well enough to get them the last couple miles to the station.

Looks like a shitcan libtard stupidly putting gas into a unfit container. Heheheh a good hard brake check in front of tubbo will be amusing.