• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What kind of rifle is this?

Re: What kind of rifle is this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steven Dzupin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blaser! </div></div>

which model? I cannot seem to find it.

I think it's some model of J.P. Sauer & Sohn (possibly a model 202???). Do an image search on whatever search engine you prefer for Sauer 202 and you should come up with several similar rifles.

It's not a Blaser as you can see the bolt handle is down into the side of the reciever. The Blaser bolt is straight pull and doesn't require an upward lift.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: squirrelsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think it's some model of J.P. Sauer & Sohn (possibly a model 202???). Do an image search on whatever search engine you prefer for Sauer 202 and you should come up with several similar rifles.

It's not a Blaser as you can see the bolt handle is down into the side of the reciever. The Blaser bolt is straight pull and doesn't require an upward lift. </div></div>
Thats it, thanks

That looks like some fun country to hunt.

Yeah it's definitely a Sauer 202. I've shot a few of their take-downs, phenomenal rifle.

Sauer 202 outback w/o the sights in some of the videos proably b/c it threaded and has a can. These are nice rifles and shoot pretty good , they have a amazing safty. It is completely silent and I think is of a roller type design. I have shot one in .270 , nice rifle.