• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What kind of Savage Model 10 FCP Chassis do I have?

Rjizzle10

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2021
South Carolina
I recently acquired this Custom Savage Model 10 FCP .308 WIN. Bolt Action Rifle and it came with this custom, metal chassis in a burnt bronze/gold color and two double stacked AI magazines.

My question is, does anyone recognize or could identify the stock/chassis on this firearm? It's extremely well made and solid.

Firearm was manufactured in 2011 according to the serial #

Pictures attached.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 180
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 160
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    498.8 KB · Views: 178
I hate to say it… but I have no idea. I originally thought it was the Accurate Mag Sport Tac, but I’m lost on the butt stock part of it.

Dak

yeah i've never seen that one before. Drake Associates was what they normally used but that there is weird. did you buy it new? call savage and ask?

yeah i've never seen that one before. Drake Associates was what they normally used but that there is weird. did you buy it new? call savage and ask?
I bought it used. Still is in like new condition however. I sent pictures to Savage and they were able to give me the exact model of it but said the chassis/stock was aftermarket and they didn’t recognize it. So then I came here.

Still a mystery!