• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What kind of Shooting Games do you play?

Ross0341

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2009
NY
I'm looking for a few more Games to play with the buddies.

I play 5 card stud, 5shots each per hand > pasties/ cardboard with cards glued to it.

Best out of XXX shots etc

Even tryed shotting balloons

Looking for some new ideas!

Re: What kind of Shooting Games do you play?

Tic tac toe. use 1" circles inside a tictactoe grid. If the bullet's in the circle, the shooter gets the box (gotta keep track whose got what square as you go, but its fun).

I came up with HORSE at the local range when with some friends. It works mostly for steel and hard to hit distance/size ratio'd targets (i.e. something you have to try very hard to nail). With pistols on the steel range it's a blast- we just line up in a row and one shooter picks a target and shoots. A hit requires the others to do the same, or get a letter- just like HORSE w/ basketball.

Again, I think you'd need steel or very small targets for precision rigs, but it's the same nonetheless. Could be real fun with UD targets- raises the game a bit as long as no one calls out what they estimate
smile.gif

All in all it's a blast either way. You save ammo (it's a relatively slow game), arbitrary numbers of shooters can play, and everyone really, really enjoys it.

Clean out the fridge. Old eggs are a blast to shoot. I have a wooded patch in the back of the house and I will put eggs at different ranges, in forks of trees, on the ground etc. Then we shoot out the kitchen window with the.22s. First one to call and hit 5 in a row takes the pot. Hollow points really make them splatter!