• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What kind of sniperscope is this?

lavendareyes

Private
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2009
20097269320960.jpg

As we can see in the picture, the guy is using an infrared sniperscope. Can someone tell me what type of that one?

Thank you.

Re: What kind of sniperscope is this?

It's not a sniper scope, its an aimpoint /Red Dot sight / or some foreign knock-off with a flashlight on top, there just happens to be the rubber covers over the scope.

Nothing infra red about it.

To me it looks like a belt-fed sniperslight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing infra red about it.</div></div>Lowlight, everybody knows info-red can see through rubber.

Oh. I think I made a big mistake.

BTW, does anyone recognize this aimpoint thing's type?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LavendarEyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does anyone recognize this aimpoint thing's type? </div></div>I'm just guessing, but maybe tall, blonde and single.
laugh.gif

I think, judging but the rubber, something dark and sultry, black leather boots and legs that don't stop.

Maybe, since its GI Joe time, Sienna Miller as the Baroness would be the right type.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">'m just guessing, but maybe tall, blonde and single.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

I am sorry. Have I done something to offend you?

Nope. Welcome to the Hide. And please fill out your profile.

Im just curious what the light on top of that serves. To me it looks like nothing more than a target indicator at night, dont make to much sense to me. But i would have guessed its type would have been the asian type since thats where it likely came from

it kinda looks like a Aimpoint MPS3 put on backwards

added: LL beat me to it.....note the battery necelle side

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope. Welcome to the Hide. And please fill out your profile. </div></div>

All right, all right. I will do it right now.

I am just a little eager to find out the answer. And I am very grateful for anyone's help.

if thats the best i need to sell all my shit and get me one of those things. Itll look real good on my 308.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What no sense of humor...

</div></div>

It's not like that. Like I said, I am just a little too eager. I am sorry. And thank you very much.

It looks like an Aimpoint and the light on top is attached at an angle....Don't know how they stuck it to the top....Shoe goo maybe? Hahaha.....SmokeRolls

Looks like an older Elcan ATOS Combat Optical Sight and Streamlight TLR-2 laser/light.
This is top-O-the-line mall ninja gear rhight here....
smile.gif

image006.gif
Streamlight_TLR-2_Tactical_Flashlight_Laser_Sight.jpg

There ya go.....

It does look like a comp m4s (with a pic rail on top?) but no ARD, just aimpoint lens covers.

I can't see any lens exposed in the picture. And it's very obvious that the cover has been removed.

It definitely looks like it has Aimpots MG mount on it, but which model, who knows, and frankly, does it really matter, I think we get back to talking about Sienna Miller.
sienna-miller-gi-joe-bloody.jpg

If it is a sniperscope, I would consider it's equipped with a sunshade. Pity it's not.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It definitely looks like it has Aimpots MG mount on it, but which model, who knows, and frankly, does it really matter, I think we get back to talking about Sienna Miller.
sienna-miller-gi-joe-bloody.jpg
</div></div>

I am sorry for the 'type'. But it does matter to me.

It's the optic normally found on the Swedish AK5 rifles, this one happens to be mounted on their Ksp 90. Its some kind of Aimpoint but I can't remember which one. I have no idea whats up with the flash light.

Cheers,

Doc

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think we get back to talking about Sienna Miller. </div></div>

Mmmmmmm, Sienna Miller...
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doc76251</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's the optic normally found on the Swedish AK5 rifles, this one happens to be mounted on their Ksp 90. Its some kind of Aimpoint but I can't remember which one. I have no idea whats up with the flash light.

Cheers,

Doc </div></div>

Swedish LG unit. KSP-90B(Para) + Aimpoint MPS3.