• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K-Bars What Knife is in your pocket right now?

A very old Benchmade Alan E design with a tanto tip & liner lock (I like Axis better, but this is before the Axis was out) that has been beaten and used as many tools in addition to a knife.

Has held up fine, though the blade serrations are long gone and I wonder how many mm of material I've taken off the edge sharpening it all the time.

Bought it long ago and has never let me down.

Reactions: Rapidfire1212
At work, I carry a Microtech OTF. Love these things and they are fun to play with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big spyderco fan, main edc is the manix2 lightweight at the bottom

my spydies.jpg

piece of crap RUKO153, super sharp folder and a SCHRADE old timer. I was a dumbshit and walked right up to TSA with an Emerson folder in my back pocket, brain fart and shit, i threw the Emerson in the trash can just to get thru security. I haven't recovered from that loss yet. I am going to spring for the GERBER APPLEGATE/FAIRBANE soon though, as a folder.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Remington_Steel
A sog twitch2 is my edc blade. Nice and light for dress pants. I really do need to upgrade though. It works though. Especially since I got a worksharp for xmas

Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, Fisherman Model. Have had many over the years,but I lose them every few years, it seems.

Reactions: BAMCIS
A 16 year old serrated Spyderco Delica. I keep meaning to retire it, but it just works so damned well for this application.

Reactions: FleetDaddy
Today I got the ZT0452CF Sinkevich and the ZT0804CF Rexford... Yeah, I prefer the bigger blades for my folders (3.5"-4.5" range)

Hey Wyzrd,

Two new knifes in one day????......... Damn!!!!!!!!

I don't usually look at blades under 4", unless it gives me pure wood!!!

R U From Wyoming?

IanHusaberg Out

Last edited:
Hey Wyzrd,

Two new knifes in one day????......... Damn!!!!!!!!

I don't usually look at blades under 4", unless it gives me pure wood!!!

R U From Wyoming?

IanHusaberg Out

Hey Ian, yes sir I am in WY... (Cheyenne) Ive got a thing for ZT knives and especially the ones with the bigger blades. Those Sinkevich's are one of the nicest knives in there line-up IMHO.

Carried a Benchmade 300 axis flipper for a long time but switched to an AFO II a couple years ago and love everything about it.

Al Mar Eagle Talon with jigged bone scales.

I also have an Eagle t=Talon with black micarta scales, and one with Green micarta scales that Al Mar himself gave to me. I sore out the blade on the knife with green micarta scales, and the company said they couldn't do replacement blades, so I made on a different drop point shaped blade, hollow ground out of 1095 steel and mounted it into the knife. The rivet I hade doesn't match color wise, but the lock work is perfect on it.

I waS on a shooting team run by Al Mar for years so that knife has special sentimental value to me. The blade was all hand made, and getting the lock work perfect on it took a long time with only a jewelers file to work with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington_Steel