• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What movie star have you seen at Walmart

Shanghai McCoy

Private
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Went to Walmart today. Ran across this guy while shopping. He has to be the pirate off of "Captain Phillips" movie. Asked him for his autograph. He looked at me like I was crazy. Then he got pissed when I pinched him for not wearing green. Kind of a dick. I guess most movie stars are.
    1000002975.jpg
    1000002976.jpg

Your mom, shame mandingo forced her retirement

Seen no Movie Stars in ChinaMart, but two weeks ago when coming back from Ace Hardware. I stopped by my local Chinamart to quick grab a couple 1/2 gal. of milk and Doz. Donuts . I seen a 6 ft.+ guy with bad Acne wearing a Pregnancy prosthetic belly device under his T shirt resting his hand and forearm in a protective motherly position on top of it, standing in the produce section,
    That place is like the fucking Circus...I love goin in that place....LOL

Seen no Movie Stars in ChinaMart, but two weeks ago when coming back from Ace Hardware. I stopped by my local Chinamart to quick grab a couple 1/2 gal. of milk and Doz. Donuts . I seen a 6 ft.+ guy with bad Acne wearing a Pregnancy prosthetic belly device under his T shirt resting his hand and forearm in a protective motherly position on top of it, standing in the produce section,
    Sounds like someone from Biden's presidential cabinet.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Nothing scares me more than knowing that psychos like these can and will adopt children and force their sick ways upon them...

Big Mike, ..reaching for the top shelf item for another customer who didn't know who "she" is... but it was on TV, so it's probably fake news.
    But more importantly I touched several Playboy Bunnies back in the day, and met some Baywatch Babes at car shows and motorcycle shows.
    The Playboy Bunnies are fun and very friendly, they probably go to charm school, and are fairly hands on, maybe because dirty old men help them with their careers.
    Bay Watch girls were friendly, but not like the playmates....and the Snap-on tool girls were unfriendly, self absorbed, duds.
    A regular guy can hang out with a playmate, when they're not busy, but the nude autographed photo, will cost ya a few bucks.

A.sosa and Smola. Both signed up in 2021. Both had zero posts until a couple days ago. Now one is at zero still and a.sosa has made 47 posts in two days. This seems like a familiar pattern.

Reactions: Yasherka