• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Nightvision should I get for my SHTF bug out bag?

I'm not a bike guy but thats sexy.

Only thing that bothers me is that the engine needs some sort of FDE high temp coating on it.
That's not mine, but the general concept of what I'm gonna paint mine to look like. The one I'm looking at the engine is black.

Two weeks ago I bought Yukon night vision scope for one of my AR15's. It is generation I with a IR illuminator built in. I could not be happier with what I purchased! It makes the night go away. I can count the corn stalks in my garden from at least 65 yards away and see individual leaves on trees at that distance too. In open terrain I can see small stuff (basketball size) at well over 100 yards too.

I was thinking of getting a PVS 14 for my KA 25 rifle and 1000 rds ammo. Also I wanted to have 1000 .45 acp +p+ for my HK45CT with suppression of course. In my kit I also have a Tanto style k bar knife with drop leg holsters for both my knife and side arms. My plate carrier has mag pouches and room for flashlight and comms, which is a Yeasu FTR3D, unlocked of course. I need to make a pouch for extra batteries and antenna. I have med kit and leg and arm splint. I don’t know where to put the crutches though. For quick meals I have some granola bars and trail mix, I also have this cool egg carrier and a cast iron pan for omelets.

At any rate, I’m rambling. What NV is best for my HK45?
So your load out is a KA 25 with a 1000 rds. Plus a 1000 rds for your Hk45CT and a suppressor, "of course." a tanto k bar with a drop leg holster. A plate carrier, is that steel plates or ceramic? mag pouches and mags flashlight, I assume not mounted on your pistol or rifle, but solo. a yeasu. Batteries antenna med kit with an arm and a leg....4 meals granola bars trail mix egg carrier....does it come with an egg? cast iron pan...forget the pan you must be made of cast iron. How far are you intending to go with all of this LOAD out?

So your load out is a KA 25 with a 1000 rds. Plus a 1000 rds for your Hk45CT and a suppressor, "of course." a tanto k bar with a drop leg holster. A plate carrier, is that steel plates or ceramic? mag pouches and mags flashlight, I assume not mounted on your pistol or rifle, but solo. a yeasu. Batteries antenna med kit with an arm and a leg....4 meals granola bars trail mix egg carrier....does it come with an egg? cast iron pan...forget the pan you must be made of cast iron. How far are you intending to go with all of this LOAD out?

That's just in the bag.

This isn't even what he's wearing, or in his backpack.

You guys are all on about the eggs. The real perk of a chicken is the built in gyroscope. Slap some Pano NVG's on that bad boy and nobody will know what hit them.