• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What?!!! No Ranch Sauce?!!! Shooting at Jack in the Box.

Hmm. One article claims a female passenger was the one who shot the guy. Karen gone rogue?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I'm willing to bet it's one of our new California transplants.

Its not the severity of the wound that got me its shooting someone over such trivial stuff.
Well, that, but the part that got me: "The case was forwarded to investigators to issue an arrest warrant for the driver, who is accused of fleeing the scene." Really, I hope there are more charges than just "fleeing the scene". WTF...

Reactions: Maggot and NoDopes
These morons are going to keep this shit up until we do lose our rights.

Man upset with meal shot Jack in the Box worker - Raleigh ...

https://www.newsobserver.com › news › article260665947

1 day ago — Upset customer shoots Jack in the Box worker after argument over sauce, Texas cops say. By Kaitlyn Alanis. April 22, 2022 1:19 PM.

Damn right these incidents will be used to further build the prison around you. This may ruffle some feathers but traditional Liberalism is like poison to order and is why it is a favorite tool of those that would sew disorder. Sure on the surface some things may sound fair and good, but it just leads to rot and decay.

If we were still offing murderers and rapists in a respectable manner when there are two direct witnesses involved, then these incidents would not be so prevalent today.

We lack the discipline and drive to manage ourselves and now get to learn the cost.

not much is more sacred than a man and his choice of dipping sauce . Cross that line at your own risk it's almost as dangerous as getting between a fat guy and his mean fingers will end up missing . lol

As we used to say in the Early '90's when Jack in The Box was killing folks with e-Coli....
When I was stationed Okinawa we had a guy from San Antonio in the shop, that loved Jack-in-the-Box, then the e-coli came out, and everyone was calling it "snack-in-the-crack". Fast forward 30 years and people brag about "eating ass". Can someone stop the planet, it's time to get off.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
When I was stationed Okinawa we had a guy from San Antonio in the shop, that loved Jack-in-the-Box, then the e-coli came out, and everyone was calling it "snack-in-the-crack". Fast forward 30 years and people brag about "eating ass". Can someone stop the planet, it's time to get off.
Eating Ass? If you are going to bring up Red Lobster... you might as well come out and say so!

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey
So I click on the link and it does not like my ad blocker. Ok I'll just google jack in the box shooting....I type in jack in the box shooting and google being helpful brings up a droplist...Dallas,Houston,Peublo,Alhambra,Oakland.....wtf over. By the way its crack in the box.

ER Doctor stated it wasn't a gunshot, in his words more like a money shot.

So I click on the link and it does not like my ad blocker. Ok I'll just google jack in the box shooting....I type in jack in the box shooting and google being helpful brings up a droplist...Dallas,Houston,Peublo,Alhambra,Oakland.....wtf over. By the way its crack in the box.
Have you sat in a Crack in the box drive through lately ? Holy crap they have to be the slowest drive through in St. Louis. All of ours have gone to crap. Not that it was the greatest place before.

Google waffle house shooting
You can increase your life expectancy just avoiding these "establishments".
This genius was wearing a GPS ankle bracelet at the time of the shooting.

Google waffle house shooting
You can increase your life expectancy just avoiding these "establishments".
This genius was wearing a GPS ankle bracelet at the time of the shooting.

Hey he was just "keeping it real".....