• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns What online knife stores do you all use?

mavrick

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2009
Claremore, ok
Just checking what everyone uses on here. I like GPknives.com

But I am looking for good price on Emersons the CQC-7 wave.

Dustin

Re: What online knife stores do you all use?

Been really happy with 1StopKnifeShop.com

X2 for BladeHQ, they appear to be backordered right now though. I've been eyeing that same Emerson for a while now, nice one

Seems like everyone has that one backordered. I can find the Super CQC in stock but it just a litte bit larger than I wanted.

Dustin

Thanks for posting all these, I've been knife hunting and looking for a good source.

I think you are on a good track with grand prarie. They are just on the east side of the river form st Louis (Troy il). I'm in the shop every other month or so and like the crew there.

amazons great with their free shipping, yourcornerstore got me a good number of knives. they don't carry benchmade though

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: arborpro</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.knifeworks.com/

arborpro</div></div> Thanks for that. They have a great discount code running on Benchmade right now that I just couldn't resist. New 581S on it's way.....

YourCornerStore
Knife Works
Cutlery Shoppee
Knife Center
New Graham
Blade Shop
1SKS
PVK
BladeHQ
KnivesShipFree

BladeForums "Exchange" section is an excellent palce to get blades for great prices. But you have to keep your eye out daily if looking for something specific.

KnivesShipFree

KnifeArt

NewGrahamKnives

Ebay

The classified section at bladeforums and eBay.

Plaza Cutlery - definite thumbs up.

http://www.plazacutlery.com/

<span style="font-weight: bold">I am looking for good price on Emersons the CQC-7 wave</span>

CQC-7B Black w/wave Plain 2pc #140-0701 $157.95

CQC-7-SF Plain w/wave 3pc #140-0710 $157.95

Mini CQC-7 BW-SFS Plain Combo Wave 0pc #140-0742

Mini CQC-7 BW-BT Black Plain Wave 2pc #140-0743 $157.95

Mini CQC-7 BW-BTS Black Combo Wave 2pc #140-0744 $157.95

Super CQC-7B SF Plain Plain Wave 0pc #140-0750 $233.95

Super CQC-7B SFS Combo Wave 1pc #140-0751 $233.95

Super CQC-7B BT Black Plain Wave 0pc #140-0752 $233.95

Super CQC-7B BTS Black Combo Wave 0pc #140-0753 $233.95

CQC-7v SF Plain Plain 0pc #140-0760 $174.56

CQC-7v SFS Plain Combo 2 pc #140-0761 $174.56

Good luck

Got to give a thumbs up to GPKnives. I ordered my ZT 0350 late friday night and got it by noon on monday. And their prices are great.

And to Mo_Zam_Beek. GPKnives had Super CQC-7B BT with wave for around $189

Hello
If you are looking for an every day carry knife, to use at work or play, we have a full line up of automatic switchblade knives,they come out the side, or out the front. Automatic knives are not allowed in all states, so please check your state and local knife laws before you start your knife collection!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gfrdgdexg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello
If you are looking for an every day carry knife, to use at work or play, we have a full line up of automatic switchblade knives,they come out the side, or out the front. Automatic knives are not allowed in all states, so please check your state and local knife laws before you start your knife collection!

</div></div>
redundant spam?