• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What optic for hk mr762

a1-equipment

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2007
Salem VA
Final got hk mr762. Trying to figure out what optic to go with. Would like enough magnification to see what the gun is capable of grouping but low enough to do some cqb drills. As stupid as it sounds probably will be my primary home defense/ bear in feed shed rifle.

Have thought about the 2-20 nightforce but if that is big of objective to move around with. The 1-10 vortex looks promising just not sure what else is out there. Waiting to buy once and cry once on this one.

I have heard great things about the Vortex Razor 1-10x LPVO. And it's kind of hard to go wrong with Nightforce.

My shooting buddy has a Leupold mark V 3.6-18 on his. That rifle has a ton of talent and the 18x really helps at range, it’s a relative lightweight scope on a halfway heavy gas gun. He has a top mounted rmr for close up stuff.

Reactions: HKSniper11B