• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes what optics should I get

Re: what optics should I get

Counter Sniper scopes by Dark Ops if you can get one of the government contract over runs.

Stop... you bastards are killin' me...
grin.gif

Don't buy a Counter Sniper Scope, as a matter of fact don't buy a magazine that has there adds in them.

I recommend a scope that has matching reticle and knob, Mil reticle MRAD knobs, MOA reticle MOA knobs, I would spend more on the scope than the weapon costs, 10x Super Sniper HD is the perfect scope to learn with IMHO, 20 moa Badger one piece base, Badger low rings, Harris 6-9 swivel notched legs bipod with Pod Lock, TAB rear shooting bag, TAB sling, Mildot Master, Rifle Data Book, everything but the scope is aviable from TriadTactical.com at the best price, scope from SWFA.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Counter Sniper </div></div>

+1

If you have to ask this question, make life simple for yourself and get a Super Sniper 10XHD. No need to worry about magnification, it has plenty to get to 600 yds and you get matching turrets and reticle.

Vortex Viper PST or Zeiss conquest 4.5-14x50mm rapid z 800

you gave us nothign to work with except you're going to be using it for 600 yards and its a heavy barrel.

well in that case, get yourself a nice hendsoldt or S&B scope. should be perfect for 600 yards

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Csf45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BSA scopes are pretty badass I hear </div></div>

Oh that's just wrong.
smile.gif

Boltripper is travelling right now so...........

Please don't feed the trolls................