• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"What part of shall not be infringed do they not understand" she said! Mic drop...

What part of "shall not be infringed" do they not get?

Any of it. All of it - they don't get it. We have tolerated infringement to show good faith for decades and they always want more. So now, no more. No more infringement. We already tried that and there is no end.

So no more infringement.

VooDoo

Put chills in my bones for there are other people who understand what it means to be American and what America is suppose to be. The Framer's intent is still alive and runs through the veins of my fellow Patriots.

Her point of politicians are our servants and not officials, this needs to be brought to the fore front ASAP. These politicians need to be instructed that they work for The People and when they don't we shall jail them for betraying the oath of office.

Put chills in my bones for there are other people who understand what it means to be American and what America is suppose to be. The Framer's intent is still alive and runs through the veins of my fellow Patriots.

Her point of politicians are our servants and not officials, this needs to be brought to the fore front ASAP. These politicians need to be instructed that they work for The People and when they don't we shall jail them for betraying the oath of office.
How do you suppose we get their attention?

How do you suppose we get their attention?
1576750872339.jpeg

Words will not stop what is coming, it's going to take what founded this nation to do that. I don't want it to happen, as the amount of innocent children that will suffer will be staggering. I could care less about thinking adults who either empowered this, or failed to stand up to it all their lives,... fuck them. Now that said, there are children of all ages as some people never grow up,...
The time is almost past for final preps,... waste not what not, also includes training in all areas.

I’d bang her! Brought tears to my eyes watching her speak with such fervor!!! And she said “Constitutional Republic” which gives me hope because so many of our nation has zero idea what that even means! Bravo for a job well done!

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
So the Virginia gov keeps saying, we are not going to impose any unconstitutional laws

California, Maryland, Jersey and others have already banned high capacity magazines
It looks like in at least one case I could find, the courts ruled this was allowed

Fyock v. Sunnyvale

So what is to stop VA from banning high cap magazines? and is it legal per court ruling?

I was trying to research some of the other specifics too, but lot of opinion and noise and not too many clear facts

An assault weapons ban does look legal DEPENDING on how you read the court decisions on a few cases. The general comment that seems based in law and fact is that states do have the right to limit weapons to some degree. Whats up for discussion is what and how they come to the decision of the what.

The statement that support the AR being legal is this from the Heller ruling

Heller answers: those firearms in “common use for lawful purposes like self-defense.” “Common use” suggests two possibilities.One is a narrow, numerical standard that would protect best-selling models from popular manufacturers but allow prohibitions on obscure brands of essentially the same gun. The other view is that “common use” means functionally common. This view would protect the entire class of similarly functioning guns regardless of whether millions were sold by popular makers.

The typical 5.56 AR with 30 round mag is absolutely common use, it is the F150 pickup truck of guns, everyone has one

So the Virginia gov keeps saying, we are not going to impose any unconstitutional laws

California, Maryland, Jersey and others have already banned high capacity magazines
It looks like in at least one case I could find, the courts ruled this was allowed

Fyock v. Sunnyvale

So what is to stop VA from banning high cap magazines? and is it legal per court ruling?

I was trying to research some of the other specifics too, but lot of opinion and noise and not too many clear facts

An assault weapons ban does look legal DEPENDING on how you read the court decisions on a few cases. The general comment that seems based in law and fact is that states do have the right to limit weapons to some degree. Whats up for discussion is what and how they come to the decision of the what.

The statement that support the AR being legal is this from the Heller ruling

The typical 5.56 AR with 30 round mag is absolutely common use, it is the F150 pickup truck of guns, everyone has one

I think people are done with having their liberty interpreted away.

Not another inch.

Don't you believe for one second that they don't get it.

They do get it, and it scares them shitless that someone else who gets it understands that it was put there specifically to scare them shitless.

...As it should...

Reactions: earthquake