• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors What Pistol is this?

Ross0341

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2009
NY
Not sure what reminded me of this but on my first tour in 04 (Phantom Fury) Fallujah we were clearing sectors looking for weapons cashes etc.

I'm trying to remember were it was, I believe I found it stuffed inside of a torn up couch.

I found what appeared to be a 9mm completely lined in gold with what appeared to be an ivory hand grip with gold scorpions on each side.

Mind you I was boot as fuck pfc. So my dumb ass took the pistol out to throw it in the back of the Humvee and I said "Sir Check this out"

He took the pistol and I'm sure its sitting at his house atm and not mine...

Does anyone by chance know what this pistol could have been? Its one of those dumb ass moments were I kinda need to know now~

Re: What Pistol is this?

On a side note I also placed a pair of bino's with the human distance measuring scale and the soviet hammer on them into the back of a Humvee before we were told we could keep bayonets and shit like that.

Perhaps a Tariq or Helwan if it looked like a Beretta, if not check out this website, looks of good info on the pistols encountered there.

2useu77.jpg

Looks about right 800$ish. Thanks, I don't feel so bad anymore.