• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

what programs are available for the I phone/droid

stenger

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 25, 2009
western Pa
What programs are available for each phone? Is there one that is better than all the rest? I cant decide which phone to go with I phone or Droid any thought?

thanks

Re: what programs are available for the I phone/droid

I use ballistic FTE on the iPhone, works really good.

I use "Shooter" on the droid and it offers everything you need. If you're running a Droid OS, you won't be disappointed with it.

I have Both, I prefer Shooter by a slight margin. For actual Data it's a wash, they are Very close.

I have Strelok on my Droid-X....don't know how good it is compared to the programs above but my rounds hit where it says they will and it does math alot better than I do
smile.gif

I use Field Firing Solutions from Lex Talus with good success - the .pdf file supplied with the software is also very informative

i use strelok too, i like the reticle feature on it

I use shooter on my droid, its definitely worth the $9.99. so far the solutions have been pretty spot on and i like that you can load different guns and loads onto it, im not sure if this feature is available through other apps but its certainly very nice to have all your guns and then all the different loads you use with each gun in a very user friendly menu.

I have Shooter and Strelok on my Android phone and "Ballistic" on the iPod.

I have put a lot of shots downrange with both Shooter and Ballistic, they have proven to be accurate hundreds of yards past the sound barrier on several different calibers.

Strelok has the reticle hold feature vsiualized in it and that is really cool. I have not compared the output in Strelok to the other 2 programs or more importantly, real world. Until I can confirm it past 1000yd I probably won't stake anything on it.

+1 for Shooter here, I have had really good luck with it. The user interface is simple and quick to use as well. I like both the drop chart and the solution for a given distance.

I use Strelok on my droid. Works really well and is free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg

This is to help you decide which phone to buy if the phone decision is not related to shooting apps. Meanwhile, the Samsung Charge (android) is a phone I like pretty well. I purchased and used the Shooter app on my Droid 2, so the android decision was easy.

Anyone use "iSnipe"? I was wondering how accurate that one is?

No one use this?