• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Ring Height do I need for a GAP-Hospitaller and 50mm Scope?

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I just purchased a GA-Precision Hospitaller with the Templar-II action. Now I currently have a 34mm tube scope with a 50mm Objective Lens and I was wondering what Height rings will I need to make it work? I do not have the Hospitaller right now but I will have it by Friday. Will standard 1.0" rings work? Or will it be too low and touch the barrel?

Thanks

gap 20.jpg

GAP hospitaller with nightforce mediums on a razor gen 2

Edit to ad:
    I'm pretty sure the NF mediums are 1.00. I'll have to pull the scope to look at the bottom of the rings.

2nd edit:
    the rings are 1.00"

Last edited:
    I prefer the Magpul to the metal mags. I've used them in a few remmy actions, the gap in the manners t4 and a krg whiskey 3.

I won't be able to get the scope pulled til tomorrow morning.

The Seekins low rings are a pretty good match with a 50mm objective and 34mm tube.
    They are .92" height and with an M24 profile barrel have about an .125" of separation.

the NF rings i have on the pictured GAP hospitaller are 1.00".

20moa templar v2
    m24 profile
    vortex razor gen2
    nightforce ultralite 1.00" rings