• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What scope is this?

408w

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2017
Western ny
Can’t find what I want. Maybe you know what scope it is…..

Hunting scope :
-4x max on low end
Illumination daylight bright
Second focal plane
Sub 30oz
Durable w/ reliable turrets
Reticle w/ floating dot or small x
$1500ish price range
Good glass and eye box

Who makes a vx5 with decent turrets or a razor lht that’s more durable.

Can’t find what I want. Maybe you know what scope it is…..

Hunting scope :
-4x max on low end
Illumination daylight bright
Second focal plane
Sub 30oz
Durable w/ reliable turrets
Reticle w/ floating dot or small x
$1500ish price range
Good glass and eye box

Who makes a vx5 with decent turrets or a razor lht that’s more durable.
Kahles Helia.

Reactions: jh2785
NX8 aren’t 1500. Hard to find a used one for that. But if you can spend a couple hundred extra then get one. They have SFP reticle in moa or mil.
Also check out the Trijicon Credo or Tenmile. Little lighter than NX8, good turrets and zero stop. Euro has some on sale at half price around $700 and SFP.
Also definitely look at the Maven RS.5. 4-24x50 $1400

NX8 aren’t 1500. Hard to find a used one for that. But if you can spend a couple hundred extra then get one. They have SFP reticle in moa or mil.
Also check out the Trijicon Credo or Tenmile. Little lighter than NX8, good turrets and zero stop. Euro has some on sale at half price around $700 and SFP.

Bought an NX8 4-32 on here for $1650 last week. I'd call that "$1500ish"

They are at Europtic all the time