• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

what should i ask santa for?

marduk185

take my karma boom
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2009
tantric thrust
wife asked me what i want for under $250. this pretty much eliminates a new firearm but theres a lot of accessories out there for this price range. i was wondering what are some have to haves yall would ask for?

Re: what should i ask santa for?

The new Atlas V8 bipod..

Edit - Don't know if it's actually available yet, but I've seen it on the Triad Tactical website..

what should you ask santa for?

To give, is better then receiving.

My address is in my sig line

Eberlestock backpack! I'd be happy to hook you up!

Other options:
Maxpedition gear
5.11 gear
Streamlight flashlight (or any other brand too)
Crimson Trace lasergrip (not all are under $250)
CMMG AR .22lr conversion kit
Bushnell or Nikon rangefinder
Pelican rifle case
Shooting Chrony chronograph
Peltor hearing protection

I can give more ideas if you wish. I can hook you up on anything above.

Best of luck to you.

I think the answer is obvious.

Hi-Point.
whistle.gif

Do you EDC a knife? Paramilitary 2 is badass:

http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=SP81GP2

a night with a sibling at the fantasy ranch is what I'd ask that fatass santa for

Of course a databook from Impact Data Books!!
smile.gif

If you EDC a knife, I like the ZT 0300 series. They are built like a tank, made in the U.S.A., and as per their website a portion of every sale is donated to paralyzed veterans association. Do a search, I think there was a Zero Tolerance thread here a while back. Regular price is 300 but a quick google search came up with several sites selling them coming in at under 250 shipped to your door.

http://www.ztknives.us/ZT_Assisted.html
http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=ZT0300

Punisher-you're a sick man (LOL)! I'm thinking Santa already has the coal loaded in someone's stocking.

For ~$250.00: Kestrel? Chrony? Mags/ammo? Steel target?

Nothing this year..... Last year I asked for a new shirt and a piece of arse....... both were too big!

My Christmas Presents arrived from Santa the other day... New Bi-pod, brass to fire form, bullets, a new patch pusher, and a pair of Oakley Sideways sunglasses. Santa is cool!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Of course a databook from Impact Data Books!!
smile.gif
</div></div>

+1
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a night with a sibling at the fantasy ranch is what I'd ask that fatass santa for </div></div>
did you just call my wife fat????

nope, called that fat weirdo who tries to break into peoples houses via the chimney fat

Match rifle sights, Phoenix precision and Stallings Machine...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for 2fiddy ..... A night on the town with a cheap hooker?</div></div>

+1 That would make for a memorable Christmas.

$249 in cash money; my crystal ball is cloudy on this one...

well that red suited burgler ate my cookies and drank my milk again. bastard. he did leave me some new multicam and a shemagh to wear while playing call of duty and a new dremel tool for any needful rail additions the sks might be begging for. thanks santa and thanks to all you who replied with groovy ideas.