• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What sites do ya'll suggest I post on for local sale if no Craigslist/eBay/Gunbroker allowed?

unrepentant

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2008
ms
I think the subject line is pretty accurate. I wanna sell some ammunition locally--face to face only, but I don't know where I can post a "for sale" ad. Do ya'll have any ideas? Craigslist and eBay forbid ammo sales, and Gunbroker mostly requires shipping, and I'm just a private party trying to clear my shelves.

If you're not a supporter or commercial here, where/how do you sell ammo? Thank you.

I think the subject line is pretty accurate. I wanna sell some ammunition locally--face to face only, but I don't know where I can post a "for sale" ad. Do ya'll have any ideas? Craigslist and eBay forbid ammo sales, and Gunbroker mostly requires shipping, and I'm just a private party trying to clear my shelves.

If you're not a supporter or commercial here, where/how do you sell ammo? Thank you.
In Virginia there is a Virginia Gun Trader that does a lot of slaes. Same in Texas, but not as good as the Virginia one. Do you have a Gun Trader in your state?

Or try the gun shows. You can likely find a sucker who'll pay premium.

gunsmississippi.com › classifieds › firearmsFirearms | Guns Mississippi Classifieds - Buy Sell Trade ...

Firearms | Guns Mississippi Classifieds - Buy Sell Trade Firearms, Knives and More You are here: Home Firearms Sponsored Ad Firearms Title Category Location Price Added Expiration Displayed

===========================

app.ms-sportsman.com › lpca › indexWelcome to Mississippi Sportsman Classified Ads - Mississippi ...

Reactions: unrepentant

You really shouldn't have any trouble "clearing your shelves" in the current climate....uuunnless...you are not REALLY trying to clear your shelves, but skin the sheep.
Gun shows are quick easy ways to "clear your shelves".
Lots of folks get in the "ammo bidness" when ammo gets scarce. Its not the money printing game they thought it was.

You are in the business, so.....shouldn't you already know the best way to sell your ammo?

Sorry, I won't be much help to you.

Thank you, Gents. I don't think I'll have any trouble at all selling my "stock". I just didn't know where to post it as a private non-commercial seller who doesn't have a license to ship.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Thank you, Gents. I don't think I'll have any trouble at all selling my "stock". I just didn't know where to post it as a private non-commercial seller who doesn't have a license to ship.
You dont need a license to ship. Box it up, print a sign, and take it to UPS.
1675101266671.png

Cruise Facebook for local firearms group’s pages. Most groups have a page somewhere on social media, fyi though, some prohibit sales, some don’t.

Anyone can ship ammo. No license required. No HazMat required. UPS allows ammo shipments. So far.

I wish every state had something like Alaska's List, basically a copy of Craigslist. Currently over 3000 ads under Guns and Hunting.

Anyone can ship ammo. No license required. No HazMat required. UPS allows ammo shipments. So far.
If UPS stops, we're fucked and at the mercy of local shops.

Thanks again, Guys. I'm in Missouri.
You should have said that to begin with.

gunsmissouri.comGuns Missouri FREE Classifieds | Buy Sell Trade Firearms in MO

The guns, ammo & knives classifieds website in Missouri to buy, sell or trade new & used firearms, ammunition & more online for FREE. Guns Missouri FREE Classifieds | Buy Sell Trade Firearms in MO The best classifieds site in Missouri to buy, sell or trade new and used firearms and accessories online for FREE

Depending upon how you guys met your wife, maybe have her hold a for sale sign on the corner?

You will reach a much more larger audience online/shipping. Pay the $20/month here, support the site and sell your stuff. You will find out pretty quick if it's priced to move.

Careful wording using market place has worked also, stranger danger applies there though.

Donate it to me, we can call it charity! Lol