• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What size nightforce rings?

81sfo

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 5, 2008
    USA HOU TX
    Im working on my xm3 rifle and need proper ring height using nightforce ultra lite 30mm rings.Specs that i have for the rifle are,#7 contour barrel,20moa nightforce base, and the scope is the Nsx 3.5-15x50.Those who have this or similar set up please advise on which height ring to go with.Mediums or Lows?.I dont want any clearance between barrel and scope bell.thanks in advance.

Re: What size nightforce rings?

I have a #10 Krieger MTU on my KMW. With the NF F1 3.5-15 x 50, I used the NF UL Low (.885) & Badger 20 MOA Base. I have approx. 1/4" clearance from the bell to the barrel. Works perfect. I use the NF Bikini covers and just trimmed around the edge of the objective cover with a razor blade.

Re: What size nightforce rings?

Thanks Tac Driver, i saw some on egay and was unsure which one.ill place the order for the lows.