• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

what sling to get

Re: what sling to get

TAB sling if you're going to use it for a brace (ie. loop sling). Otherwise, any old strap will do.

TAB and TIS are very good but heavy slings. Wouldn't use either for a hunting rig. I'd go with something more light weight with a pad for comfort.

Check out the multiple offerings at Savvy Sniper.

They will work with you to build to your spec.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pmclaine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out the multiple offerings at Savvy Sniper.

They will work with you to build to your spec. </div></div>

in 3......2......1........

SLING WARS.......

Just looking for a good front carry. Don't know anything about them. Just serving as a hunting gun til I get my hunting gun built. Guns too heavy to carry around a lot

Im in the same boat. Only have my long range gun right now. I have a Troy 2 point battle sling on it right now . Not sure if its what Ill stay with or not but it does have a nice padded shoulder strap. Your welcome to come take a look at it on the gun and see how it would do on yours if your so inclined.

I use TIS Slip Cuff Quick Release slings on my two deer rifles, they see the most carry use. It's wide enough that they don't need padding on 9-12 pound guns. I like being able to quickly adjust the length for different modes of carry.