• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What Spuhr mount for SCAR 17 with a NF ATACR and a Pulsar Trail 2?

ElitePW

Private
Minuteman
  • Dec 7, 2019
    Pensacola, FL
    Does anyone know what Spuhr mount to use on a SCAR 17 with a Nightforce ATACR 4-16x50?

Also, is there a Spuhr mount that will work with the Pulsar Trail 2 LRF?

Lastly, I’m also looking for best way to mount a red dot when the Pulsar is mounted on the gun.

Attachments

• D2FD66F8-9D28-4C71-AA89-CC4D0CED86B5.jpeg
      D2FD66F8-9D28-4C71-AA89-CC4D0CED86B5.jpeg
      361.3 KB · Views: 96
    that is a short rifle for a 16x scopes. l am a big fan of ATACR, but have you considered an Elcan 1.5x/6x ? This gun is going to be like hitting a scope with a mallet in terms of kick.

Reactions: ElitePW
    that is a short rifle for a 16x scopes. l am a big fan of ATACR, but have you considered an Elcan 1.5x/6x ? This gun is going to be like hitting a scope with a mallet in terms of kick.

I have a Swarovski Z8i 1-8x on it now. Even though it’s great in low light conditions for this size scope, it’s not very ideal for hunting in low light compared to the larger diameter scopes I’ve used in the past. I also want more power without losing so much field of view. Last deer season, I found myself having difficulties locating deer in the scope when I’m zoomed in trying to get a better look at it or take a shot. Most of my hunting is in the hardwoods so it’s already difficult enough to spot them between the trees. So I’m basically looking for a much larger field of view when zoomed in to the higher powers. Make sense? I would really like to step up to the S&B PMII or the next step up on the Z8i, but I can’t afford them until I sell my current scope. I may end up going with the NX8 2-20x. That Pulsar hit my pocket pretty good yesterday lol.