• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors What Suppressor Cover

AllenOne1

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2020
Middle Tennessee
What suppressor cover are you guys running. I have my first suppressor coming it's a 30 cal can that I plan to run on my 6.5C bolt gun and some on a AR .5.56. I'm not a mag dump kind of guy so not planning on it getting steaming hot but I do shoot some matches where you will have 10 round strings in 60-90 seconds. I'm seeing all kinds of stuff out there from silicone to high temp nylon. Any advise for a new guy?

I have had great results using the MAD cover from Rifles Only. It is a two piece with the inner cover being a thick rubber type material and an outer shell that is thinner material that just slips over it. They also have a bit higher temp rated cover that is essentially the same but if I read it correctly, the outer cover has a better heat resistance rating.
Rio

Cole tac metal python covers for my 22 can and my 30 cal can. They’re great covers imo

I’ll welcome a side by side comparison of ours to anyone else’s. If it’s not the best in craftsmanship, mirage mitigation, and ease of install feel free to send it back.

I’ll welcome a side by side comparison of ours to anyone else’s. If it’s not the best in craftsmanship, mirage mitigation, and ease of install feel free to send it back.

Ugh one day I’m gonna have to try one of these out and compare it to my cole tac lol

Reactions: Patriots1884

I love the confidence in your product. I will check them out and see if they might work for me.
Thank you,

Guys I appreciate the feed back. It appears we have 3 preferred options at this point.

Cole-Tac
Rifles Only
Precision Underground

That at least gives me a place to start.
Thanks,