• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the ever living fuck....

When did this...become a thing? WTF?
Sorry, not that I can identify with it, but looks gay to me?
Ya'll beat me to it. Looks like Theyre trying to get a dick to theyre mouths. I will give the one below credit for creativity and attention to dtail, pun intended.

1610729459938.png

Sorry, not that I can identify with it, but looks gay to me?

nope. No gay man I have ever known would be caught dead with that.
some, maybe, but the issues that make this strange facial hair ok are far beyond just being gay.

More like an LDMF attention whore who needed something to say about themselves.
Like the thots.

nope. No gay man I have ever known would be caught dead with that.
some, maybe, but the issues that make this strange facial hair ok are far beyond just being gay.

More like an LDMF attention whore who needed something to say about themselves.
Like the thots.
And we all know you know a lot of gay men.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

When the world is full of people saying....

"Hey look at me!"

yet the rest of the world no longer cares about the latest ideas to make them actually look at you....

than......

You come up with the "I made my "sidestachio" look like a curled up turd on my upper lip........Hey look at me!"

and.....

We look.

Than we look to the sky and wish to see the approaching meteor.

When the world is full of people saying....

"Hey look at me!"

yet the rest of the world no longer cares about the latest ideas to make them actually look at you....

than......

You come up with the "I made my "sidestachio" look like a curled up turd on my upper lip........Hey look at me!"

and.....

We look.

Than we look to the sky and wish to see the approaching meteor.
Then... 😝

All these fuckers had their dick chopped clean off!

FIFY.

All that look says is "Look at me, I suffer from histrionic personality disorder which is also why I am gay, have 37 genders, flaunt my vegan status and dress like Elton John at a Liberace convention hosted by Freddie Mercury.

Sirhr

FIFY.

All that look says is "Look at me, I suffer from histrionic personality disorder which is also why I am gay, have 37 genders, flaunt my vegan status and dress like Elton John at a Liberace convention hosted by Freddie Mercury.

Sirhr
And these types of folks are running our country😡