• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the Fuck happened to Montana?

Montana has been Cali fornicated for years now. So is Idaho, Oregon and WA. The whole PNW is going down hill fast and so is Texas because the libs that move to the PNW make it through maybe one winter and realize that it fucking rains all the time and gets cold as fuck in the winter so they are now infesting Texas. I can't believe how many PNW license plates I've seen here in central TX in the last three or four years.

MT and TX have too many bad influences moving in. Going blue is inevitable. Look at CO.
Actually, Montana as a state has become redder than ever thanks to conservative voters moving here in droves over the last few years. The Republicans now have a supermajority in the state house and senate and the governor is now a Republican. Five years ago that wasn't even close to the case. We will finally get rid of John Tester in November 2024. However, Missoula, Bozangeles, and a few other "cities" in Montana are pretty blue. The tranny was elected in the most liberal district in Missoula. Overall, if you are a libtard in Montana, it feels comparable to being a conservative in Portland, except we won't vandalize their property or physically attack them (yet). I've lived here all my life except for college and the Marine Corps, and it has never been more politically conservative than it is now. Ten to twenty years ago, it was more libertarian than conservative.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1680352689374.jpg

Reactions: MarshallDodge
Couple of days ago when this shit started, I laughed and told a coworker shim must be from Missoula, he asked do you know that and I said no but where the fuck else in this state would it be from. Sure as shit lol. Missoula truly is the fuckin Portland of MT. Bat shit crazy! Bozeman is the Rich liberal assholes. Both need to be cleansed to keep Montana Montana. Billings is over run with bussed in Mexican illegals. I might have to brave the asbestos and move to Libby. Good folk up there

Ever wonder how many things are hidden from view by bodies of water?

Couple of days ago when this shit started, I laughed and told a coworker shim must be from Missoula, he asked do you know that and I said no but where the fuck else in this state would it be from. Sure as shit lol. Missoula truly is the fuckin Portland of MT. Bat shit crazy! Bozeman is the Rich liberal assholes. Both need to be cleansed to keep Montana Montana. Billings is over run with bussed in Mexican illegals. I might have to brave the asbestos and move to Libby. Good folk up there
Brave the asbestos???? Disregard I googled it

Actually, Montana as a state has become redder than ever thanks to conservative voters moving here in droves over the last few years. The Republicans now have a supermajority in the state house and senate and the governor is now a Republican. Five years ago that wasn't even close to the case.
This is true. Montana used to be a state where the farmers and ranchers tended to vote blue. It was fairly balanced. Then the national nuttiness reached us in full force during the whole Covid debacle and now it is as divided as ever, it's actually pretty sad.

Missoula and Bozeman have become liberal hotbeds and the local politics are pure shit. I have lived in MT my whole life and never thought I would ever even come close to entertaining the idea of leaving. It doesn't seem that far fetched now. Hopefully the trans-testicle from Missoula will fade away, but all the press will only solidify its standing among the numb nuts who voted for it.

Reactions: lash
Sure be a shame if he had a tragic accident.

I guess Montana isn't what it used to be.

Bozeman and Missoula.

Bozeman is trying to be California.
Missoula is trying to be Portland.

Good news is you can still visit Montana, just have to get an hour away from either of the tumors.

I might be ok with going back to ND. They are more pro 2a, fishing is better, hunting sucks though.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
...Overall, if you are a libtard in Montana, it feels comparable to being a conservative in Portland, except we won't vandalize their property or physically attack them (yet). I've lived here all my life except for college and the Marine Corps, and it has never been more politically conservative than it is now. Ten to twenty years ago, it was more libertarian than conservative.
I've been starting to use the liberal playbook against them and they don't like it. I told my liberal gay brother in los angeles that I was a transgender black lesbian, and I was owed reparations for the injustices of my ancestors. He said "no you're not", so I told him he's a racist, transphobic bigot and i'm going to call his employer and demand they fire him for being a racist transphobic bigot. He got a taste of the lunacy that he's been voting for. Did it change his thinking? No, because he's retarded, and just fine with grown men giving children lap dances and going to elementary schools dressed as whores to read books about gay sex to children.

Another guy on facebook somewhere called me a racist cis white male, I told him that I identify as a non-binary african queen, and he didn't argue with me anymore.

Use their insane rules, in insane ways, and give them a taste of their own medicine....I mean short of shitting in your own hand and flinging it at them...which even though they deserve, is just too far. Taking the high road isn't working, because the low lifes are winning by being low lifes.

Branden

Actually, Montana as a state has become redder than ever thanks to conservative voters moving here in droves over the last few years. The Republicans now have a supermajority in the state house and senate and the governor is now a Republican. Five years ago that wasn't even close to the case. We will finally get rid of John Tester in November 2024. However, Missoula, Bozangeles, and a few other "cities" in Montana are pretty blue. The tranny was elected in the most liberal district in Missoula. Overall, if you are a libtard in Montana, it feels comparable to being a conservative in Portland, except we won't vandalize their property or physically attack them (yet). I've lived here all my life except for college and the Marine Corps, and it has never been more politically conservative than it is now. Ten to twenty years ago, it was more libertarian than conservative.
Well then I learned something today. I assumed since western MT has been invaded by California that was the trend. I'm your neighbor to the east, it's a good thing the coastal elites don't think we are very pretty:) Our problem is coming out of Fargo, they wish they were Minneapolis....

I've been starting to use the liberal playbook against them and they don't like it. I told my liberal gay brother in los angeles that I was a transgender black lesbian, and I was owed reparations for the injustices of my ancestors. He said "no you're not", so I told him he's a racist, transphobic bigot and i'm going to call his employer and demand they fire him for being a racist transphobic bigot. He got a taste of the lunacy that he's been voting for. Did it change his thinking? No, because he's retarded, and just fine with grown men giving children lap dances and going to elementary schools dressed as whores to read books about gay sex to children.

Another guy on facebook somewhere called me a racist cis white male, I told him that I identify as a non-binary african queen, and he didn't argue with me anymore.

Use their insane rules, in insane ways, and give them a taste of their own medicine....I mean short of shitting in your own hand and flinging it at them...which even though they deserve, is just too far. Taking the high road isn't working, because the low lifes are winning by being low lifes.

Branden
There;s that way then theres facts that can be determined by reason.

1- do you have a penis? Yes/No

-If no youre female.
-If yes youre a male

If they argue just calmly stick you your guns and tell them. "If you have a penis, youre a male. If you have a vagina youre a female. To think otherwise is a dis ease of your heart and mind, you're sick, and we need to get to the root of the problem. and get you back to reality" They'll either attack you at which point you can defend yourself, killing the demon, or they'll cave and get help.

The truth is powerful.

This is true. Montana used to be a state where the farmers and ranchers tended to vote blue. It was fairly balanced. Then the national nuttiness reached us in full force during the whole Covid debacle and now it is as divided as ever, it's actually pretty sad.

Missoula and Bozeman have become liberal hotbeds and the local politics are pure shit. I have lived in MT my whole life and never thought I would ever even come close to entertaining the idea of leaving. It doesn't seem that far fetched now. Hopefully the trans-testicle from Missoula will fade away, but all the press will only solidify its standing among the numb nuts who voted for it.
If you left Montana, where would you go? There isn't any other state that is politically or culturally better than Montana. We live in a state that is larger than Germany and has just over a million people. Plenty of elbow room for keeping a good distance between you and the handful of lunatics. Plus, you gotta love permanent plates!

If you left Montana, where would you go? There isn't any other state that is politically or culturally better than Montana. We live in a state that is larger than Germany and has just over a million people. Plenty of elbow room for keeping a good distance between you and the handful of lunatics. Plus, you gotta love permanent plates!
Wyoming…..

Reactions: FWoo45
Wyoming…..
If you don't mind constant, never ending wind. My daughter's husband was stationed in Cheyenne for three years. He is a Montana native and both he and my daughter will tell you that it was the most miserable three years of their life. I've spent enough time there to know there is no amount of money I could be paid to live there.

Jesus WTF happened to Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, just name a state and they are all turning into shitholes. I'm almost embarressed to claim claim to be from washington. when I grew up here it was great but in the last 15+ years it has just turned to shit, Ferguson, Inslee and all the rest before them have just got progressively worse. all the bullshit laws Inslee signed this week makes Wa. look like California on steriods. I'm sick to death of all this shit. I pray to god we can somehow get someone elected that is worth a shit. why the hell can't people just wake up. I'm really glad I don't really need any firearms, want yes need no. I'm not signing any of my shit up with the state.

Jesus WTF happened to Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, just name a state and they are all turning into shitholes. I'm almost embarressed to claim claim to be from washington. when I grew up here it was great but in the last 15+ years it has just turned to shit, Ferguson, Inslee and all the rest before them have just got progressively worse. all the bullshit laws Inslee signed this week makes Wa. look like California on steriods. I'm sick to death of all this shit. I pray to god we can somehow get someone elected that is worth a shit. why the hell can't people just wake up. I'm really glad I don't really need any firearms, want yes need no. I'm not signing any of my shit up with the state.

All the political power is in the cities & they're full of Demoncrats.

Montana has wacko cities and the big ranchers seem to spend a lot on Democrat politicians. Once the cities get just a little bit larger it will flip like Colorado did.
I don't think so. Montana has become a haven for disgruntled conservatives from blue states. For every dimocrat that moves here, two conservatives do the same. That's how we went from a democrat governor and a split legislature to a republican governor and a republican super majority in the state legislature. We have two congressional representatives, both of which are republican, one republican senator, and Tester will be out next year. None of this would have been possible if not for the relatively massive influx of right minded voters. Our state level elected republicans are pretty hard core conservative.

Reactions: lash and 232593
I don't think so. Montana has become a haven for disgruntled conservatives from blue states. For every dimocrat that moves here, two conservatives do the same. That's how we went from a democrat governor and a split legislature to a republican governor and a republican super majority in the state legislature. We have two congressional representatives, both of which are republican, one republican senator, and Tester will be out next year. None of this would have been possible if not for the relatively massive influx of right minded voters. Our state level elected republicans are pretty hard core conservative.

I hope you're right. Same for Idaho.

I wonder if Zooey means it does 'things' with animals? Then the conservatives need to arrange a guided trophy hunt for......

Montana has been Cali fornicated for years now. So is Idaho, Oregon and WA. The whole PNW is going down hill fast and so is Texas because the libs that move to the PNW make it through maybe one winter and realize that it fucking rains all the time and gets cold as fuck in the winter so they are now infesting Texas. I can't believe how many PNW license plates I've seen here in central TX in the last three or four years.
I've been seeing a bunch of Toyotas with snorkels lately. Dead giveaway that they ain't from around here.

What happened was the residents of the states you mention did not create a hostile environment for the filth that was moving there years ago.

Reactions: MJF
First problem is calling an obvious man in a dress "she".

Exactly! That’s a “he” with a mental disorder; not a “she”. I might be standing in my garage, but that doesn’t mean I’m a truck and if start saying I am a truck, I need to be in a mental institution as do these people.

This is partly the result of all the feminist’s efforts to rid our society of ”toxic masculinity”. When masculinity ends, femininity begins. Now these feminists are complaining about men born male turned “women” kicking their a$$e$ in sports. Once the natural order of things goes and you depart from your created role, anything goes. Hope they like it.

The only way to fix things is to get back to the way it’s supposed to be and the only way there is order; men and women created equally, but differing in roles. The women want our role, it’s part of their curse, but it doesn’t work.

Last edited:
I think this Native American guy has a good take on it.

But

I have no problem with this unit, what ever it is, choosing to see itself, and modify itself anyway it wants. Fine, its America, be yourself.

Where I have a problem is in it wanting to force me to call it normal, and wanting to indoctrinate children with the belief that its normal. Its not normal, its a psycho-emotional disorder.

Perhaps demonically inspired, but thats a different discussion nd a different solution.

Reactions: lash and XP1K
what happened

too many CA people with zero brain cells relocated

and too many fords

1682604585219.png

and too much Bud Light

1682604616061.png

and not enough Kid Rock

1682604704120.png

Arizona has voter ID and the Demoncrats still stole the election.

It's kinda funny because living here has made me "Hate California" too. These southern cali people are horrible.

I've been seeing a bunch of Toyotas with snorkels lately. Dead giveaway that they ain't from around here.

At least you guys have Gov Hotwheels here in AZ we have a dumb police state cunt.

what happens when you sleep instead of getting out there and voting the dims slither in and take over ..
LOL, right, and do you believe that 100,000 people all voted pure biden, in the last few hours of an election?
EVERY statistician has said this is impossible, but math is racist. 81 million; most popular president ever. AZ stood up and voted Kerri Lake; but that didn't stop the steal.

Vote harder:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
LOL, right, and do you believe that 100,000 people all voted pure biden, in the last few hours of an election?
EVERY statistician has said this is impossible, but math is racist. 81 million; most popular president ever. AZ stood up and voted Kerri Lake; but that didn't stop the steal.

Vote harder:rolleyes:
Or take Demo road and

Vote Early and Vote Often.