• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the hell happened to Men...

IMG_6125.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and Doc68
This. It has been happening all over the western world. It’s called reality. Same deal as getting laid because you are a valiant soldier marching off to a glorious war and then getting blown the fuck up by a Stone Age suicide bomber. Many of our friends and relatives are carrying around a ticking time bomb in their bodies. Nobody knows who, when, or if, it will detonate. That is too scary for most people to think about, do they ignore it and attack anyone who brings it up. Tick tock MFs….
I never miss an opportunity to lecture my relatives who got the deathshot.

You'd think my aunt would be 110% on my side(her oldest is autistic- and theyre pretty sure a vax caused it) but instead shes just all "please dont start on the vaccine today FC".. and buries her head in the sand.

Probably because she got it and now realizes too late, that like yall like to say- "No refunds"

He's been beaten down and blamed for all the failures of others and their short comings.
He still exists, hidden from view by those that are threatened by his character and capabilities.
Strange how so many that enjoy security and relative peaceful living hate him for it.

R

That’s exactly what I’m doing. Trust me, you’re 100% correct that non-hookers will throw themselves at you if you’re financially well off, but you notice they start to stay longer and longer, call more and more.

No, ho, I don’t want to snuggle after beating guts and having you try weird shit. I want you to get dressed and leave so I can get back to my projects, watch TV, or go get some chicken wings.
I read that fast...it looked like "get back to my parents ". Seemed fitting anyway .

men are men ( not including snowflakes or soy boys) still but now they even make better women than women in sports and beauty pageants go figure , so guys rule and girls suck eggs lol

Reactions: BCP