• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the hell happened

What happened this time?

Probably another DDoS attack. Frank mentioned they were leveraging those again the site a few days ago or last week. This one seemed pretty severe since it knocked down the site for 12hrs it looks like judging from the lact of posts in the bear pit since yesterday around 9 something pm.

Oh, sorry. Did you guys want some of the resources too? I'll share next time.

Probably another DDoS attack. Frank mentioned they were leveraging those again the site a few days ago or last week. This one seemed pretty severe since it knocked down the site for 12hrs it looks like judging from the lact of posts in the bear pit since yesterday around 9 something pm.
Who is they? Foreigner attackers or just a group of 40 year old virgin Bernie supporters in their mom’s basement?

Maybe the insta manbun butthurt guys that didn't show up to shoot?

This theory has been discussed. You may very well be on to something.............

Per Frank.

1627230895200.png

When I get the money I'm going 6br probably.

Going back to the stone ages

Just as I was about to say 6mm is now out in favor of something like 6.275 mm I see the 257 Raptor (6.375mm)...LMAO. 6mm is SOOOOOOOOO 2020.
Fuck, now I’m two evolutions behind in gun tech . When will I ever catch up?!?!

Damn. Whoever is doing this is an absolute pain in the butt. This place is obviously offensive to someone. It strikes me that whoever that might be is someone that I would be happy offending. I'm sure that the "Boss" doesn't find this the least bit amusing but it is actually a compliment to both @lowlight and the community.

Fu..k the cancel culture.

Guess the next logical step is to grow a manbun. See you guys in about 6 months