• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What the Media doesn't cover...

Redseal11

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2012
San Antonio,Texas
Early this morning in San Antonio, Tx, in the Stone Oak Residential community, 2 car burgarlers were confronted trying to steal an SUV in the home owners driveway.

The homeowner was alerted and confronted the 2 thiefs with his Glock. The homeowner fired <span style="text-decoration: underline">13</span> rounds some striking the individuals who fled in the car they showed up in. They made it one block before wrecking.

The driver was dead at the scene and the passenger is in critical condition with gunshot wounds to the chest.

No charges were filed as it was ruled a justified use of the castle docrine.

Good Guys = 1, Bad Guys = 0

Re: What the Media doesn't cover...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedSeal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Early this morning in San Antonio, Tx, in the Stone Oak Residential community, 2 car burgarlers were confronted trying to steal an SUV in the home owners driveway.

The homeowner was alerted and confronted the 2 thiefs with his Glock. The homeowner fired <span style="text-decoration: underline">13</span> rounds some striking the individuals who fled in the car they showed up in. They made it one block before wrecking.

The driver was dead at the scene and the passenger is in critical condition with gunshot wounds to the chest.

No charges were filed as it was ruled a justified use of the castle docrine.

Good Guys = 1, Bad Guys = <span style="color: #CC0000"> -2</span> </div></div>

Fixed it for ya

In my state I would be in jail for shooting the bad guys
frown.gif

God Bless Texas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got a link? I want to pass this on. </div></div>

Link

Same here if the BadGuys were unarmed .
In my state I would go to Jail & loose firearm for shooting ( unarmed or Armed ) BadGuys in Driveway .
In my state I would loose firearm & case go to Grandjury for prosecution decision for shooting ( unarmed ) BadGuys inside my Home .