• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What to ask when searching for a class

Hippy_Steve

Clownworld Research Corp LLC
Minuteman
May 4, 2018
Spokane, WA
What are good questions to ask class instructors before taking a class? I want to know what to ask so i can separate the wheat from the chaff and avoid wasting my money and time being conned by a precision rifle rex-kuon-dow "expert". I know just enough to be dangerous, but i still have a lot to learn, and i want to pay for proper instruction and have my fundamentals evaluated. What are questions you wish you had asked when you took your first class?

What are good questions to ask class instructors before taking a class? I want to know what to ask so i can separate the wheat from the chaff and avoid wasting my money and time being conned by a precision rifle rex-kuon-dow "expert". I know just enough to be dangerous, but i still have a lot to learn, and i want to pay for proper instruction and have my fundamentals evaluated. What are questions you wish you had asked when you took your first class?

If it’s within your budget to travel, for a fundamentals class I’d just stick with:

Frank Galli
Jacob bynum
Phil Velayo

Then you don’t have to ask any questions as they are all know for pounding in fundamentals.

(There are plenty of others like Terry Cross, Wojick, etc etc, but those are the top 3 that come to my mind with fundamentals)