• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What triggers you

Jgault

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2020
Keller, Texas
While I make fun of liberals over getting triggered over everything they see, there are things that trigger us as well. While we obviously don’t melt down like a liberal little bitch, some things just rub us wrong anytime we see it. I’m speaking of a specific image or phrase. I was watching television and I realized the only one that seems to have that reaction for me no matter how many times I see it is the flag of Japan. My father served in the pacific during WWII, and to this day that flag still makes rage and revulsion boil up inside every time I see it. There are lots of symbols or phrases I inherently don’t like, but that is the one that has a visceral reaction for me. So I’m curious, what is yours?

Reactions: 338dude
shitty drivers… nothing fucks up my day more than some dick head that doesn’t know his head from his ass ruining my morning drive

Don’t drive in NC then. These people have never heard of blinkers, driving at or above the speed limit, or getting out of the passing lane. They literally default to driving in the left lane and one guy that was born and raised here said that using your blinker to pass someone is considered passive aggressive.

shitty drivers… nothing fucks up my day more than some dick head that doesn’t know his head from his ass ruining my morning drive

100% this. I’ll add in people hogging the left lane and not using it for its intended purpose. (Here it’s a law for the left lane to be a passing lane, not a suggestion).

Very little "triggers" me. Not to the point of even approaching the level of a "screaming liberal Karen," or whatever. That said, I do get a little concerned when the libs/media/politicians try to gaslight the sheeples about one thing or another. Things like saying "gun violence" and/or "gun control." when it's just simply "violence." The tool doesn't matter. It's the evil intent behind it. I have to wonder, though, how far are we away from a total ban on firearms. Because, regardless of how many victories we have in re: 2A rights, the anti's are not discouraged, and they will keep trying and trying stopping at nothing, until they get what they want... a total ban on firearms (except for LEAs, etc.).

We have to start learning to "fight fire with fire!" I don't mean that we commit the same kind of violence the libs do, but that we respond to their verbal attacks with our own. We get just as "in their faces" as they do in ours. When they yell at us and call us "racist, etc;" we respond with our own yelling/"terms of endearment." Just keep everything short of a physical confrontation. And be ready to defend ourselves as needed if we are physically attacked. I know it's not part of our culture to be that "demonstrative." But I think we really have to start fighting "fire with fire."

• Love
Reactions: Jgault and 232593
Nothing triggers me, but things annoy the shit out of me, like:

Those who vote for dems and RINOs... Or more specifically, I hate the mental block/disease that infects those who don't consistently vote Conservative/Conserva-tarian.

An objective, mature understanding of human nature, history of man, and basic economics, precludes voting for dems and RINOs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593 and 101st
Guvernment against the people, not for the people Local, State, Fed all of the above aaaand Double standards in same.

Fake news/propaganda machines

EV's

The covid and big pharma bullshit. Am sure the next one will soon be here

Stupid liberal fucktards & stupid people in general without critical thinking skills

Not really triggers, just a few of the things that piss me off at times.

Women who don't have cleanly waxed undercarriages also annoy the shit out of me- It's a hygiene issue, ladies! Anything more than a short, neat patch of velvet above the crease, spoils the painting.

• Haha
Reactions: Snipe260 and 101st
Anybody who says "I support the 2nd Amendment but..."

MAN YOU DON'T SUPPORT NOTHING. Fuck outta here B poser ass muthafucka. You probably bought some Nike ripoff shirts back when yo ass was in junior high that read "NK AIR" and went to class tryna flex in front of everybody. Fuck outta here. 😂

Students who argue over grades
The phrase "teachable moment"
Land Acknowledgement Statements
Using any of the following phrases about firearms:
Kit
Warfighter
Sandbox
Hard Use
Mil-spec

Oh and fucking cell phone keypads and spell checking

While I make fun of liberals over getting triggered over everything they see, there are things that trigger us as well. While we obviously don’t melt down like a liberal little bitch, some things just rub us wrong anytime we see it. I’m speaking of a specific image or phrase. I was watching television and I realized the only one that seems to have that reaction for me no matter how many times I see it is the flag of Japan. My father served in the pacific during WWII, and to this day that flag still makes rage and revulsion boil up inside every time I see it. There are lots of symbols or phrases I inherently don’t like, but that is the one that has a visceral reaction for me. So I’m curious, what is yours?
The leftist commies trigger me!

While we obviously don’t melt down like a liberal
To start an ignorant thread like this already labels you as a little liberal bitch . Using the word "we" in your statement shows weakness . Nice try though .

To start an ignorant thread like this already labels you as a little liberal bitch . Using the word "we" in your statement shows weakness . Nice try though .
It’s just a topic, but I can see how someone of your persuasion might get their panties in a bunch, and evidently pointing out liberal little bitches exist is your trigger, which kind of says more about you than me. Besides lighten up, it’s just a thread, and most of the answers are pretty good,

Fucking pussy snowflakes who get hysterically “triggered” over…well pretty much anything no matter how inconsequential.

That “triggers “ me

Police that serve and protect the corrupt gov’t and it’s politicians, who either think or pretend to think they are somehow the good guys because they deal with the common street thug that the state deems “illegal” for us to do so using threats of imprisonment or death as a consequence. Can the problem be the solution? I think not.

People who complain about everything that is happening now and still argue that Brandon is a great President.

Ran into one lately? I have, makes all decisions based on emotion where logic and reason cannot ever exist. SMDH.

Reactions: Cowpokey
The type that are "incapable" of learning; everyday is their first day. Nobody is incapable of learning, you just don't give a shit enough about anything to make yourself conscience of WTF os going on

79E9A8AD-5865-4AED-B990-C00F5855EA36.jpeg