• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes WHat USO reticle is closest to nightforce's NP-R2

shooter308

Sergeant
Minuteman
NP-R2: Field tactical, Varmint, Long-range hunting is the reticle i like a lot but want to try a USO SN3 T-PAL 3x17 or the 3x17 SN3 with ERGO (2nd choice). which parallax system is better??? Also what reticle does USO produce that is closest to the famous nightforce NP-R2 reticle i like so much thatr i can upgrade my scope too and should i get the lit reticle on the USO.

Im not trying to get a comparasion of the two as i know it has been asked 2 million times on here i would just like someone who has looked through both or has both with the reticles above can help me out. I dont think i wanna go the mildot route at this time.

Re: WHat USO reticle is closest to nightforce's NP-R2

http://www.usoptics.com/upgrades.php?recordID=SN3-1750&rectype=Reticle

Here ya go: USO offeres about 5 different MOA reticles. I cant keep up with them all.

The NP-R2 has dash increments at every 2 moa. I hope this links helps. I think some of the guys really like the PC becuase it is thinner ( maybe it is the MD)... I cant remember.