• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Visible Laser / Light combo

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    I am looking to add a combo laser and light on a couple ARs and some of the brands offerings have bad reviews . I am looking for a 500 lumen light and a visible green laser . I'm getting the feeling that I should be checking out Holosun .

Have you considered the Twod?

AD411ABE-3DDC-4F65-BBC9-9D1110BF9762.png

It represents the pinnacle of high end tactical laser technology. Twod, light, and bipod available at the incredible low price of $72.97 for a limited time!

118F2D42-40D0-434C-BEA2-B42CFED3F78B.jpeg

Last edited:
    surefire x400u, unless it is just too bright for you.

although the laser is not as bright as the steiner d2, it is brighter than the olight baldr pro, and visible under most conditions quite a ways.
    some people think lasers are for posers, but i think it is a viable backup, especially if you are injured, impaired or not able to take a normal position behind the rifle (or handgun) without exposing yourself.

Another vote for TLR-2. I have the green laser one on my mpx. It's great and I prefer the rocker type switch.

I use and like the Surefire laser/light combo set up. It's very compact, tough and bright enough for any use I have with both light and laser.

OP, sorry for the derail. Back on topic.

So, just curious. . . Why are you wanting to run a visible laser?