• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What was the tread that guy wrote that's survived the Bosnian war?

louu

The only NON methhead in NJ
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
I can't remember exactly and it obvious wasn't on here, it was some preper forum. It's a well known story but I can't find it again. It was a guy that didn't speak very good English but people were asking him questions and he was describing everything that happened to him and his family during the Bosnian civil war and how they survived.

Does anyone have a link to it?

Selco is his name.

“There are police, this cannot happen. There is law, this is against the law.“ Actually, the police are police when the system works. When it does not work, the police are just a bunch of trained people with weapons, and it is completely up to them what they are going to do.

I recall reading some of this years back and shrugged it off, now reading it with more absorbing thoughts, thanks for posting

What’s his book?
About breakdown in society during the Bosnian civil war. No water or electricity for 1.5 years, little food, snipers shooting so you could only leave the house at dark. Roaming gangs looking for houses to loot, people to rob and kill, etc.

One thing I remember well, it only took about three weeks to go from a modern, comfortable, country to complete breakdown.
Best to have food and ammo stores, not look like you have things to steal, and ideally a garden. Someone always has to be at home, ready to defend the fort.

About breakdown in society during the Bosnian civil war. No water or electricity for 1.5 years, little food, snipers shooting so you could only leave the house at dark. Roaming gangs looking for houses to loot, people to rob and kill, etc.

One thing I remember well, it only took about three weeks to go from a modern, comfortable, country to complete breakdown.
Best to have food and ammo stores, not look like you have things to steal, and ideally a garden. Someone always has to be at home, ready to defend the fort.
Lmao … what’s title of his book? I should of clarified

Lmao … what’s title of his book? I should of clarified
1689850457330.png

He also pointed out that you MUST have enough people banned together to defend yourselves. The few got wiped out by the many (gangs). This is often overlooked by preppers who think they will "Robert Neville" their way through the TEOTWAKI

I’d argue we will be more Venezuela less Bosnia.
I can see that, and really that is the plan.

On a side note it showed up early, but it will be a little bit before I start to read it, the wife stole it.

1689936477912.png

4ADF923E-F5B4-494F-A22E-F5956623B4A5.jpeg

These would be more enjoyable to read

Bracken was prophet.

Making y’all should watch Idiocracy to see what is also coming / here