• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Weapon System

ADT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2009
Central Texas
What would you choose, it would either be chambered in .308 or .300 Win Mag. Please give insight after voting.

Re: What Weapon System

If I had the $$$, I'd probably spring for the DTA SRS.

All the other rifles you have listed is based off of a 700 style action. The DTA is more or less design from the get go as a tactical bolt rifle.

KMW .338 lapua mag
smile.gif

Im more familiar with the DTA than the other systems.

I like the Bullpup design and thats why it got my vote

KMW all the way, because of the long standing trusted reliability of Terry's weapons. I don't own a Sentinel/Longsword, but I do own a KMW rifle that is a phenomenal piece of equipment. Oh Yeah, and Geaux TIGERS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For what?

What caliber, mission, purpose.....etc.

</div></div> Either .308 or .300 Winchester Magnum, but I'm really leaning towards .300 win mag. It's going to be an all around fun gun. It's purpose whacking steel, all around hunting, a gun to go walk the country side with (but don't exclude something because of weight because it isn't that important to me).

If I was made of cash I would buy the DTA because it is a .308, a .300 WM and a .338LM interchangably in the field. One of my friends owns one and they really are all that and in a smaller more portable package.