• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What would you do to him ?

From the article:

Despite his efforts, the killer was arrested after he was found hiding under a bed at his mother's address in Shepherd's Bush.

Typical piece of shit coward...Just like those gangbanging urban yutes right here in this country who were arrested after killing someone in a drive-by or committing another violent crime. Quite a few of them were found by the police hiding in their mommas' houses. Shitbag cowards are so "tough" when they go commit their acts of savagery, but break down into absolute pussies once the law is on their asses...

I think @DuneBoer has the best solution here...Give him all the heroin he needs, and a bit more during the entire holding and trial period......Once he is sentenced, throw his worthless ass into a prison cell and stop the heroin for good. Nature...and his own body, will take care of the problem. And he will feel the most agonizing pain and helplessness before his breath runs out............Just like what he had put the poor lady through.

Without Remorse book comes to mind. Gimme a hypobaric chamber. Yeah thats the ticket. Squeeze him real good then knock the vavle off the damn thing

Reactions: QuickNDirty
Well if you want to murder folks, get to Europe... you'll get like 15 years and be out in 7 with weekends out of jail.

Lots of places in Europe are now reaching WTF levels of libtard bullshit.

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs, a trio of young men responsible for 21 serial torture-murders in Ukraine, and gained worldwide notoriety as the bunch behind the infamous "3 Guys 1 Hammer" video, arrested in 2007 after a 1-month long spree of terror that put even Ted Bundy to shame in terms of sheer ferocity and bloodthirst.................Two of the mofo's got life sentences and the third got just 9 years.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Animals like him should be made an example of, don't waste a dime on imprisoning or waste a bullet on him just club him in the back of the head at his court hearing for all to see and burn the corpse.
What a shame.

I like your style !

Surgically debone him..... while he is still alive.....without anesthesia.

Keep him on IV fluids and just enough meds so he doesn’t bleed out or go into shock

Last edited:
She was spared a Nazi gas chamber so that is what I would do to the killer. The one exception is that I would reduce the flow rate of the gas substantially so that it would hurt badly before killing him. While he was being gassed I would flash pictures of the woman he killed into the chamber.

Some of you have great ideas. But before any of that happens, I'd strap him down and drill into the pulps of his teeth one by one. Then pull them one by one. Maybe squirt a little bleach into the sockets. All while his eyes are held open a la the "Ludovico Technique" from A Clockwork Orange and he watches on the monitor. Then you all can make the real mess.

Surgically debone him..... while he is still alive.....without anesthesia.

Keep him on IV fluids and just enough meds so he doesn’t bleed out or go into shock

Some of you have great ideas. But before any of that happens, I'd strap him down and drill into the pulps of his teeth one by one. Then pull them one by one. Maybe squirt a little bleach into the sockets. All while his eyes are held open a la the "Ludovico Technique" from A Clockwork Orange and he watches on the monitor. Then you all can make the real mess.

Ok, I like where this headed. Please continue!

She was spared a Nazi gas chamber so that is what I would do to the killer. The one exception is that I would reduce the flow rate of the gas substantially so that it would hurt badly before killing him. While he was being gassed I would flash pictures of the woman he killed into the chamber.

Several US states still have lethal gas as part of their death penalty regimen......Such a thing can be readily accomplished. Just have to fly that coward POS to one of these states. Absolutely sickening...the acts that defective product human trash are capable of committing.

I’m absolutely disgusted at that human pieces of excremental. An animal of the worse type wouldlt do that .

For that poor woman to survive what she didn’t and to meet her own death ironically at the hands of one of her own country men is just terrible .

May that poor lady Rest In Peace ! May that piece of shit burn for an eternity .

Reactions: XLR308
On one hand I was about to say wood chipper but now I’ve reconsidered. Bind his ankles with rope and attach said rope to a golf cart that doesn’t exceed five miles an hour and then drag his ass down the autobahn.

Reactions: XLR308