• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What would you do...

ocherp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2006
Gilbert, AZ
I'm still debating on whether to keep my new POF P-308 that has just come into my dealer or turn around and sell it to get a bolt gun instead. Granted when I ordered the POF like a year ago, lol, it sounded like a good idea now debating if I should turn around and sell it to fund a bolt gun now. What do you guys think?

Re: What would you do...

I would want both and it sounds like the POF is a little harder to come by. I would keep it and get the bolt-gun later... But I'm a little bias. I have a good bolt gun and want a POF to go along with it.

im building a dpms as a companion to my bolt. id keep them both, but im not quite right

If you have a bolt gun, play with it, would be my choice.

I'll probably end up keeping long enough to put some rounds down range to see what its like then go from there, figure might as well try it out, since I only had to wait like a year to get it, lol.