• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What Would You Do?

How does someone not notice the difference in weight? That would be something north of 100 pounds, wouldn't it?

^^^

That's what I was thinking. They ordered 108 storage cases as they deal in surplus stuff. Probably came 8 to a pallet or something.

And if that crate sat in the warehouse for 60 days before the ATF came looking for it.....
would they have been charged for a crime they didn't commit?

I'm not sure I would put odds on it going either way.

Don't they just have to turn in the lowers and FCGs?

I would keep everything else, buy a bunch of blem lowers and semi FCGs and put them back in the case for a rainy day.

*EDIT*- after a confirmation from my attorney, of course.

Where exactly can one buy these mystery pallets? asking for a friend of course.

I would start here. Call it a rainy day fund.
CE49011B-5E65-4297-B84D-0B8403D7AE3C.jpeg

I guarantee this happened from some illegal shit in the government. Some insider was trying to move them and cash in. They hid them in equipment to be sold in either forgot about them or just plain fucked up. I would not touch that shit with 100 foot pole. Because if it wasn’t that, it was a honey pot. Either way you lose.

Reactions: tomcatmv
I guarantee this happened from some illegal shit in the government. Some insider was trying to move them and cash in. They hid them in equipment to be sold in either forgot about them or just plain fucked up. I would not touch that shit with 100 foot pole. Because if it wasn’t that, it was a honey pot. Either way you lose.
157B9287-CF47-4F9A-A8B0-B177225E1FE3.jpeg

Cmon man! I need my shekles!

It would be nice if that happened, but with my luck, the FBI would be waiting around the corner and as soon as I bring in the rifles from the porch, they'd be all over my front and back doors and every window on the first floor.

But don't worry, every single boom stick will either be highly regulated or made to be illegal to own. After all, I live the the Free State of Maryland, where nothing is free and we're barely a state any more.

Reactions: Bender
maybe my memory isn’t working quite right but, didn’t a few Marines from Camp Pendleton get busted for selling M16s and hand grenades a few years back? and some of the rifles were not recovered ?